30 coaches online • Server time: 10:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2016 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Was just thinking about how nice it would be if it was possible to add an unapproved image to a player and simply just have it display when it is approved.

The current system is tricky to handle when you try to create a whole team, because you can't add one image at a time, or rather if you did it would take weeks to create a team.

Once you have added multiple pictures you have to have complete awareness of which image belongs to what player but an information can only be added to players and not to images, so there is no way to equip an image with the information where it belongs either.

So the only way to go through the process is to look the images up in your original folder and to compare them to the images on Fumbbl to determine what players they need to be attached to.

Of course the lack of possibility of player (name) customization doesn't help either.

Just speaking for myself here but I'd probably spend a lot more time on this if it was a bit more user friendly and took up less (approval) time.
DeZigma

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2016 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

well, usually i implement player names in the image, like this

Image or Image

this is alt least for me the easeast way to follow up

Last edited by DeZigma on Mar 18, 2016 - 22:11; edited 2 times in total
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2016 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

You could:

1. Create a folder per team, inside each folder, create another folder each for numbers 1-16 (or whatever), and then upload each pic to an individual folder.
2. Superimpose a small number on each player pic, in a corner or as part of the player uniform etc.

I create pics for positions rather than players so I can just re-use the image (eg. of a human blitzer) due to player turn-over. Which sort of avoids your issues, but does make one pine for a batch function when putting the same pic on say... 13 skeletons.