39 coaches online • Server time: 14:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2024 - 21:56 Reply with quote Back to top

We are looking for a coach to take part in DLE2020, a long standing league of human teams vs. other human teams. No getting pushed around by stinky orks, or lept over by cheating elves. Skill or Nuffle rules this league. We're not sure which.

We are half-way through Season 4, so this is a great oppertunity to get a feel for the league and players you inherit, so you can be ready to know what and who you want to 'draft' when this season is over. (We're 5 games into a 9 game season)

DLE2020 is a league of 20 human teams, using the human roster and full BB2020 rules. It is set up with NFL style conferences, divisions, and play-offs, and it holds a draft before each season begins, to add some new and interesting players into the mix. All teams begin a season around 1700 TV. Not small, and not massive.

Draft League Extraordinare (DLE2020) uses FUMBBL's custom ruleset options, meaning we have custom icons and colors for our teams, and we have several talented icon masters to get your players the armor you think they deserve!

ImageImageImage

Taking over an existing team, you keep the skilled players they already have, and can keep the team name, city, logo and colors, or you can choose a new Bretonnian city, team name, logo, and icons. Your choice. Make the team look and feel however you want. Check out the cool icons we are currently using.

https://fumbbl.com/p/icons?r=2508

Pplease contact me if you are interested in joining, and taking over a team.

What makes our league special?

Humans vs. humans.
Custom icons.
A four round draft each season.
Full BB2020 rules with some minor mods.
A 1700 TV Cap. (no team too big)
A 1500 TV floor. (No team too small)
Normal inducements. (A Wizard is 300k & only possible for the underdog)
NO star players.
The ability to trade players and draft picks with your fellow coaches.
At least one halfling on each team.

You have 14 days to play each game in a relaxed atmosphere, and league managers who deal with any scheduling issues in a firm, fair, and friendly matter.

We use the DISCORD chat platform extensively to run the draft, pass information along, and to chat, so please be familiar with DISCORD if you intend to apply.

Thanks for reading!

_M

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2024 - 10:38 Reply with quote Back to top

A great league! nice group, kind and available admin. I recommend to join !

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2024 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, everybody! I'm particularly interested. It's even a bit of a fantasy that could be realized with a league of almost equal strategists. I really want to, but... will you have me?!
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2024 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Still looking for one more coach, guys. Send me a PM or DISCORD message if interested.

We are in Round 6 of 9, and lots of time to get used to your new team and players before the draft. Cheers!

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2024 - 09:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Annd.. we've lost another one. Jobs.. you guys and your jobs.

The Dragons are a monster team in DLE2020 and are in need of a coach to take over to play Round 8 and 9 of the 9 game season. They are very, very much in the play-off race, and are also very very good at kicking the hell out of my team.

Anyone interested in taking over a good team in our humans vs humans league, please contact me. (again, if I put you on the wait-list)

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2024 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Demon stepped away 18 months ago, and we are happy to have him back as coach of the Dragons!

See? We aren't bad people.. guys just leave sometimes because of those pesky jobs, and real life, and stuff.

But they always come back. Always. *sinister face* (looking at you ben_awesome.. you know you want to)

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2024 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello again, FUMBBL. Our play-off season has just started, and one of the play-off teams has just been eliminated. The coach has informed me that he will not be back next season.

We are looking for a coach to take over the powerful Waste Land Watchmen before the draft.

You can change the team name, location, colors and icons, if you like.. but you get to keep the players. But you also take-over in time to draft 4 new players, and significantly reshape the team to your liking.

If you might be interested in our human team vs. human team league, please let me know.

The Watchmen - https://fumbbl.com/p/team?op=view&team_id=1145120
The League Page - https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=15482&op=view

Last edited by The_Murker on Mar 22, 2024 - 21:42; edited 1 time in total
dieuraskel

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2024 - 21:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Join Up! I intend to make a Rival of the Watchmen after the cowardly Turn 16 foul from last season!
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2024 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks a million for the several replies I have gotten so far.

I should finally stick to a proper 'Waiting List', so I can contact coaches that have shown interest.

@everyone: If this league looks like fun to you, and you would like to be on a waiting list to be contacted if a team becomes available, please enter a quick blurb into this blog thread, so that I don't forget you, or send me a PM.

https://fumbbl.com/p/blog?c=The_Murker&id=25097

Thanks again for everything FUMBBL! What a great place to run a custom league.

Jump to: