54 coaches online • Server time: 23:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jimmynids

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2020 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Long have the Chaos Gods powers gone divided. Now, thanks to the work of some very deviant Chaos cultists, their powers were forced to coalesce into the Daemons of Chaos Bloodbowl team. In spite of being pressed into service, the minions of the Chaos gods refuse to play nice with each other as each believes their own god to be superior. As such, with exception to passes between Nurglings and/or the Plaguebearer, or passes between Horrors, any passes on the team suffer from Animosity(any players with No Hands don't have Animosity due to not being able to handle the ball anyhow) and must roll a 2+ to pass the ball to another player on their team. Being Daemons all, each player has Regeneration but due to the conflicting energies swirling about the team being used to hold these daemons to this plane, the magics of an Apothecary are too heavily disrupted. As a result, Daemons of Chaos may not hire an Apothecary for use. Their temporary master is the Prime Daemonologist(same rules as a Necromancer for undead teams) and acts in much the same way as a head coach, giving commands to his lesser minions. While they choose to listen, they are a force to be reckoned with, but how long will their loyalty last?..

0-10 Nurgling 5 2 2 7 Animosity, Dodge, Nurgle's Rot, Regeneration, Stunty AM(GSP) 40k
0-10 Horrors 4 2 3 7 Animosity, Dodge, Jump Up, Regeneration, Right Stuff, Stunty, Throw Team-Mate AM(GSP) 50k
0-1 Bloodletter Daemon 6 3 3 7 Animosity, Horns, Juggernaut, Regeneration GAS(P) 80k
0-1 Daemonette 6 3 3 7 Animosity, Claws, Side Step, Regeneration A(GSP) 80k
0-1 Plaguebearer 5 3 3 8 Animosity, Disturbing Presence, Foul Appearance, Horns, Nurgle's Rot, Regeneration GSM(AP) 90k
0-1 Flamer 6 3 3 7 Bombardier, Leap, No Hands, Regeneration, Safe Throw, Sprint, Very Long Legs A(GSPM)
0-2 Flesh Hounds 6 4 2 7 No Hands, Strip Ball, Regeneration, Wild Animal S(GAP) 100k

Most of the positions are already existing in Blood Bowl or Stunty Leeg so I only had to ad-hoc the Daemonette and Flesh Hounds. I love Chaos undivided rather than being devoted to any one of the 4 prime pricks and felt Animosity was the best way to make them mesh while maintaining their rivalry and hatred of each other. I hope you all enjoy my concept.
 Jump to: