39 coaches online • Server time: 16:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MenonaLoco

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2019 - 16:36 Reply with quote Back to top

How to grow fumbbl?

1) Take coaches by the hand! JR ivited me to fumbbl a few times, finally i played a game, then did other stuff and finally i played another couple of games, entered in 2 leagues, this way becoming part of the na tz community, and THEN i was hooked. So, it may take some invitationS and some stepS.

2) New fumbbl version. Get it ready as soon as possible, not everybody is into java, not everybody is into small pixels.

3) Social media platforms. Throweck is onto something here. He called for help for his podcast to be linked on all important social media platforms - now just get your team up and running, Throweck and give them the additional task of posting invitations to all important tournaments (that's content of your podcast anyway) and invitations to spec huge games like big league's finals and major tournaments finals. You may have the most important tool there!

4) "Be nice" sounds like a good advice, but i would even ask for something more basic: don't drop out of games on purpose, don't delay games on purpose, don't do public outrages over something that happened in the game. Seriously, this site is better off without attitudes like: "you got a team i don't like/i don't like whats happening in the game, so i take 4 minutes for every turn doing nothing at all, and 5-10 minutes for every apo/SF/ss - decision". That's something that could even make me quit, if it happened more frequently.
Christer

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2019 - 17:04
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
So in love to FUMBBL Christer has even learned the codec this client was written in and dug into the thousands of line of codes? Shocked

Yes. And for the record, it's around 150k lines in total.
Christer

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2019 - 17:06
FUMBBL Staff

Grod wrote:
mainly to integrate the AI I made

I'm interested in a project like this. Obviously not something that'll happen overnight, but get in touch and we can discuss some preliminaries.
Dominik

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2019 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I couldn't find a possibility to donate via paypal as I used to in the past. Is patreon the only way to support FUMBBL financially?
Christer

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2019 - 18:59
FUMBBL Staff

Click the support link top right on any FUMBBL page.
Dominik

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2019 - 19:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Uh, must be too long since I donated the last time that I cannot remember that.
 Jump to: