33 coaches online • Server time: 08:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ph0enyx13

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2019 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

He costs more than Roxy, Silly Billy, Eldril, and Karla. Why would someone take him?
Chivite

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2019 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I like him

he doesnt have to be better than anybody, he has to fill a role. in his case he is a very movile st5 piece. I can see him taken on an amazon team tbh, or on a lizard team that already bought slibly
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2019 - 23:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I like him too, as Chivite said he does fill a role for Woodies, Lizards and Zons. ST5, AV9 with regen, disturbing presence, prehensile tail - will be good on the line and prevent something more delicate getting splatted there. Avoids fielding another skink for lizards (although I'd also take Slibli first), provides strength for Amazons. And has Juggernaut and Mighty Blow for some reliability and menace if you blitz with him. Plus fluff-wise he'll be a great character to see on the pitch - look forward to seeing the model Smile

Last edited by DrDeath on Jun 06, 2019 - 23:49; edited 1 time in total
awambawamb

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2019 - 23:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Mobile, without breack tackle or dodge? doesn't come with block or wrestle either.
he has regen tho. looks like a pricey meatshield...

DrDeath

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2019 - 23:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes I think maybe he'd be best with lizards, working in 2s or 3s with saurus and krox to free him up. If lizards are way down on TV fielding Slibli and this guy could be tempting if you want to front up and not expose many skinks.
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2019 - 00:40 Reply with quote Back to top

honestly i think he's great.

Juggs, mb, surefeet make him quite mobile and a safe blitz, st5 for 3d generation if necessary, and really he fits lizards nicely, gives amazons a "big guy".

Cost is a factor yes, but i would absolutely take him + slibli in some situations. And zons are often low enough to take him + roxy.

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2019 - 01:12 Reply with quote Back to top

and i think the tail is great, big guy, no negatrait, tail.... juggernaught for if you are a madman that blitzes with loners, mighty blow for the random removal and disturbing pressence just to make 1turns more dificult

I am looking forwards fielding him
 Jump to: