27 coaches online • Server time: 10:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Dim3nsionaut

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2019 - 21:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a way to start a private game for my friends outside any league/tournament on the Fumbbl client? I want to run an online game for them before they jump into tabletop BB and/or stick with Fumbbl. I don't see any option to do that.

Thank you in advance.
Mattius

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2019 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Easiest way is both of you make a league team. Then you can play each other via 'play' which you see next to your team on your home page. You can also use game finder. Hope that makes sense?

Last edited by Mattius on Nov 19, 2019 - 22:15; edited 1 time in total
jdm

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2019 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Create teams in the "league division". Share the game name with your opponent and you're good to go.

The division is called league but that doesn't mean it's used exclusively for leagues.

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2019 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Make a league team each, ready it, and click the play link next to it on your home page.

Share a game name, both enter the same name when prompted, click new game, and you're away.

I think you can also set your teams to non-progression if you want to avoid skill gain and permanent injuries, somewhere on the team page.