46 coaches online • Server time: 17:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Stingray

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2020 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

The NAF LIVE! is back for it's 6th ranked tournament on the 27th and 28th on June!

This time the legendary 3 DIE BLOCK podcast brings a good old style American Brawl to the pitch:

- 2 days;
- 6 matches;
- 1100k for team building;
- 150gps for skills without tiers.

Simple and straight duels will make each coach's cunningness to prevail and enjoy the purity of each Blood Bowl match! Will you embrace the 3DBRAWL or dodge it?

Registrations open:

Europe Group link

Americas Group link
grant85

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2020 - 20:03 Reply with quote Back to top

great stuff! looking forward to another NAF LIVE weekend of fun
Jeffro

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2020 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Trying to make a team, but FUMBBL's team build requires 11... while the tournament allows the star player to be the 11th rostered player. How should we reconcile this?
Strider84

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2020 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Jeffro wrote:
Trying to make a team, but FUMBBL's team build requires 11... while the tournament allows the star player to be the 11th rostered player. How should we reconcile this?

Fixed.
Jeffro

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2020 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

You. Are the man.
Jeffro

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2020 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

.... and not to be a turd, but the skill settings list three normal and four double slots, but I assume that as long as we do the math proper we can assign skills how we want? (6 normal and 1 double in my case)
grant85

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2020 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

turd!

jk, love ya jeffro
Stingray

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2020 - 23:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Jeffro wrote:
.... and not to be a turd, but the skill settings list three normal and four double slots, but I assume that as long as we do the math proper we can assign skills how we want? (6 normal and 1 double in my case)

This is a really good question in fact: you may use all the slots for what you want, preferenciably put them also on the team's bio! If double exceeds what's there, put them on the normal ones; If normal exceeds what's there, put them on the doubles, no problem as long as you don't surpass the 150k Smile
russcastronovo

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2020 - 01:53 Reply with quote Back to top

How do you add a Star Player? It isn't part of the "Buy New Player" Link.
Stingray

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2020 - 02:03 Reply with quote Back to top

russcastronovo wrote:
How do you add a Star Player? It isn't part of the "Buy New Player" Link.

No, a Star Player is an inducement you have to purchase at the beginning of each match!

HOW TO ADD A STAR PLAYER

1) Leave the value of the one you want on your treasury;
2) Write it on the team's bio - ex. "Morg N'Thorg - 430k";
3) You'll have that amount available at the beginning of each match, purchase it at the Inducements Step at the Pre-Match of each game.
rinjarni

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2020 - 02:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Oceania i miss you
russcastronovo

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2020 - 06:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I've created my team. Named the players. Added the skills. However, the skills don't show up on the roster with the players.Did I do something wrong?
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2020 - 08:49 Reply with quote Back to top

If you use less than $1.1M for team building can you buy more than $150k in skills?
Stingray

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2020 - 15:24 Reply with quote Back to top

rinjarni wrote:
Oceania i miss you

We miss Oceania too, but we honestly had no admins available for that time schedule this time as the numbers have been dropping to a point where makes no sense to ask admins to pull the effort of compromising a whole weekend of their personal time for such few coaches to play.

For sure Oceania will come back in some future events, but the participant coaches play a major role on "when and how often".
Stingray

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2020 - 15:25 Reply with quote Back to top

russcastronovo wrote:
I've created my team. Named the players. Added the skills. However, the skills don't show up on the roster with the players.Did I do something wrong?

Don't worry, they won't show up on the roster per se: the skill will show up when you play each match though Wink
 Jump to: