38 coaches online • Server time: 09:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Waagh

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2019 - 12:33 Reply with quote Back to top

SMELLY: Good morning sports fans I'm Smelly Rippa and Joining me this morning is former star Blitzer for the New Riekland Giant Killers Gaptooth Loseham.

GAPTOOTH: Good morning Smelly. And welcome viewers to the very first edition of Good Morning U-Sports! Smelly and I will be discussing all of your favorite U-Sports matchups on this less important show with far fewer ratings than CBFL on CBS!

SMELLLY: That's right Gaptooth! First I want to welcome the new coaches to the leage. Then we can use our journalistic bias to unfairly judge the teams they chose to play in the league this season.

GAPTOOTH: that sounds great Smelly.

OWIE: We have breaking news from the real league. It appears that a rouge apothecary who is deep in debt with the black jerseys gambling organization has miraculously cured all of the players set to miss the opening game of the season over night! Canada is now in complete chaos as the betting spreads have gone wild. If anyone has any information regarding the wareabouts of Prothesisoftime brother of famed coach if the strawhats please report it to Commissioner Garcangel! Back to you guys Smelly and Gaptooth!

GAPTOOTH: Wow. What an interesting development.

KELLY: old Owie always had a way of disrupting your offense didn't he Gaptooth.

GAPTOOTH: shut up Kelly. Anyway back to the U-Sports matchups. First we have too rookie coaches brand spanking new to fumbbl facing off TimR with his very poorly chosen Kurgan team. Way too slow with no ball skills. Look for them to get smacked around all season to be taking their fist loss to my favorite roster choice, albeit poorly named after the cheating bastard patriots, nuffinnuffles lizardmen. The coldbloods speed and strength should carry them to victory and this team will only get better as those saurus and krox skill up. A wise coach will only nominate them for mvp as the skinks will skill up by scoring all the touchdowns.

Coach Bazakastine has changed rosters to the slightly less rediculus deamons of tzeentch. He goes up against our first European coach in nabster with his four nation's squad. I really like the pick nabster made all the ball skills are going to make it hard to take the ball away and even more so after these guys gain some skills. Still being owned by the state and therefore under the watchful eye of dictator Garcangel it is important that we brownose his favorite coach Bazakastine and so that is who we are picking to win this game. Either way it will be fun to watch as bombs and blue horrors go flying around the pitch.

Last we have our Fearless Dictator brings his brand new woodelf team the crybabies ,led by famed thrower Waagh and still famed but less so wardancer Menona, to Face Charlie and his air elemental team the steamers. This should be your U-Sports game of the week as these are two good coaches both playing good rosters. Charlie came to his senses halfway through last season and switched to air elemental and should find more success this season however, this week all of Canada will be rooting for our dictator and I think the speed and high ag of the crybabies should carry them to victory.

KELLY:Thank you for your completely bias and unfounded opinions Gaptooth I'm sure everyone has been hanging on your every word. Anyway we need to go get to our real jobs at the rotting corpse processing plant so. GOOD MORNING CANADA!
Waagh

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2019 - 12:33 Reply with quote Back to top

SMELLY: Good morning everyone it's me Smelly Rippa and with me as always is Gaptooth Loseham.

GAPTOOTH: Good morning Kelly good morning readers and welcome to Smelly and Gaptooth in the morning! The show that covers U-Sports when CBFL on CBS forgets or dosent have time.

SMELLY: Thants right Gaptooth. And a shame it was that U-Sports was forgotten on the main show but still riviting stuff that interview you had with Mr. Trud'oh.

GAPTOOTH: Thank you smelly. Well there are tons of great games in U-Sports so let's turn our attention to them before we forget again and we start a riot in the minor leagues.

First up the rematch between the coldbloods and the crybabies. The last game was a slaughter and this one will be too. The bloods have a full roster and money in the bank making them the second largest team in U-Sports however, they have no skills on their team. They need to score some touchdowns but unless they learn to screen the ball away from the woodelves somehow I don't see much of that happening. Cribabies win.

Anglies Vs. the TR Horde pits two slow teams against one another. This game will be brutal. I look for the anglies to screen well and take advantage of mass dumpoff and nerves of steel combo to keep hold of the ball and win this game.

Last and probably least we have friend of the show ex-convict with his leafs against Kephxler and his Nippon team. With one samurai out the frogs are the faster team here. Nither have many skills yet so this will be a battle of rookies. Still I am going to pick the healthy team to win. Leafs all the way.

SMELLY: *sips coffee* did you say something Gaptooth? Ahh I'm sure all these north American coaches are going to love being pinged for this silly shit at 6:30-2:30 am! So let's go do it! Good morning!
 Jump to: