32 coaches online • Server time: 10:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
razmus

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2020 - 16:37 Reply with quote Back to top

:blush: Koadah is good to me. Smile If you haven't already subscribed a team to the SLO (open group), you'll really want to do that anyway... that's where he also announces all the other tournaments which happen in the SL world. (Shields, SLumbbl Cup, Swiss Championship (and Swiss Challengers) going on now, etc.) The Rumble, Brawls, and Slams get brought up too... we haven't had a Slam in quite some time... but we haven't been able to get four coaches ready to go at the same time.

The SIoMT main league page has the current schedule; and I'm estimating season two for early April. If you have a team you're pretty sure you'll want in, you can submit it anytime.

And there is a SIOMT discord channel on the server I stood up for FUMBBL Leagues. It's fairly quiet, but I'm not one for smack talk. SIoMT is intended as a slow, low stress excuse/opportunity to play more Blood Bowl, just with SL teams. Smile
razmus

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2020 - 14:36 Reply with quote Back to top

The Secret Isle of Misfit Teams, Season One is done!

The Sisters of Sigmar team by the name of Mors Clan won it all. Congrats to GotrekSlayer for winning (and also confusing me at least half a dozen times while I figure out what to do with rat winners... wait, they're sisters. Are they skaven in habits? Were they all one litter? I'm so perplexed.)

But this does mean Season Two will start in the next day or so. Secret League (Ruleset 303... normal Secret League Open compatible) teams can apply here:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=12139&p=teams

Don't delay!

razmus

Post   Posted: Jun 25, 2020 - 01:58 Reply with quote Back to top

SIoMT Finals are upcoming

Athel-Loren Avengers
(Dryad - 2250TV)
Nightbreed

vs

Queen Katarin's Men

(Kislev - 1670TV)
Arthurwynne

And on it's heel's we'll be starting season three! Got a Secret League team which needs a regular gig for a few months? Come play!

razmus

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2020 - 16:44 Reply with quote Back to top

And Season Two is complete! Congratulations to Nightbreed's Athel-Loren Avengers, the season two champions. Now begins the season of the trees!

Negotiations have already begun for the shape of next season. Tournament format and the prize will be determined, but it is hoped that the season will begin at the end of the week.

Secret League Teams considering playing in Season Three need to report to the Isle before Friday, 3 July! The season will likely run at least thru mid to September.

For more information and to sign up, the group page is here: https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=12139
razmus

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2021 - 14:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I, Bhenjamyn, haven't updated the populous in a while! Shame all over top of me!

Seasons three and four went swimmingly. We had a season governed by vampires, true... but then the Dryads exerted control once again.

Season five will be starting this Tuesday/Wednesday. The Dryads have sent for herbalist who will assist in healing players during the tournament this season... and the prize will be Treant Trousers. (Not 'Wrong Trousers', I've been assured.)

For Secret League teams who are interested, signup quickly and grab a ship to the Secret Isle of Misfit Teams.
 Jump to: