31 coaches online • Server time: 11:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Joost

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2020 - 08:55 Reply with quote Back to top

hi all,

so my ogres were beating up by halflings (https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=4114532; yes they are embarrassed), and they're now at 770K TV. I have 60K in cash and am down to 2 ogres. Buying snots won't help with disposable, and I con't retire them because they still have 12 BBT games to go.

So it looks like I'll have to arrange at least two games just to get to buy one more ogre. I can enter them in a Brawl. But that means I can pretty much pencil in two more losses before they can enter the Box draw again, so I am hoping to avoid that. How likely is it to get a game at 770K? Any tips?

Thanks!

EDIT: I just realized my -ST ogre can play after next game. so it's one game I need probably.
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2020 - 09:21 Reply with quote Back to top

You'll likely get a mirror with little effort.

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2020 - 09:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Would you match a fresh Ogre team at 840? There are some (Inc mine) that regularly look for games.

Alternatively could you buy assistant coaches or cheerleaders to get you towards 830
Joost

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2020 - 09:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah yeah, hadn’t thought of assistents. And 840 / 830 should be just within range. So if they are around I should be able to find a game sometime. Thanks!
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2020 - 12:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I am yet to get a game with my 910 flings in the BBT... how do we get these games in?
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2020 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Joost wrote:
Ah yeah, hadn’t thought of assistents. And 840 / 830 should be just within range. So if they are around I should be able to find a game sometime. Thanks!

They will be absolutely fine - for mirror matches and other lower tv rookie teams. Starting rookie roster for ogres now is sub 1k, and low enough that your own team (which can play a team at up to 997k TV) will definitely be a legal opponent (ie. within 100tv).

You should also be able to snare some beaten up older teams with your allowed pairing gap allowing you to play up to almost 1k.

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2020 - 13:12 Reply with quote Back to top

ClayInfinity wrote:
I am yet to get a game with my 910 flings in the BBT... how do we get these games in?

I've yet to get a game with my 840 ogres. Logics seems to be activate on their own at peak times and you'll get games (my ogres have always been activated alongside my other BBT3 teams so not surprised they've missed out)
smallman

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2020 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

you need to mono activate in peak times to get games with these low tv teams
Joost

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2020 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

smallman wrote:
you need to mono activate in peak times to get games with these low tv teams

yep, this is what I'll try. thanks all.
MrCushtie

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2020 - 02:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Ouch. I'm sorry, I didn't know my halflings were quite that nasty. I'll offer a rematch when they're back down to low TV if you want to get revenge Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2020 - 08:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure my ogres still dare to face those little monsters you call "halflings".....

But as people in this thread predicted, they got a game against a rookie ogre team at 840TV to start the recovery. 10K more gold and we'll have that 3rd ogre back in the fold.
Nachtogen

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2020 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Worst case you can always do a low lvl brawl just to get one or two games to buy an ogre

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2020 - 22:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Joost, if you think those flings were bad, then you haven't met Imposter Syndrome, scraping the bottom of the minmax barrel any time soon Smile

Post   Posted: May 17, 2020 - 15:33 Reply with quote Back to top

What's the current fix for the scheduler regarding ogres?

Does it count your TV to be your "TV+cost of the gnoblars" for the purpose of pairings?

I'm asking because the time when you could stay around 1 million and prey on rookie teams with your 3-4 skilled up big boned lads and a sea of sneaky foulers seem to be over Very Happy

Post   Posted: May 17, 2020 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

It does. Eat dirt Wink