38 coaches online • Server time: 14:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Azure

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2020 - 05:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Unable to play any games for myself today. Was working just fine all last week without any issues. I am not tech savvy enough to even understand half of the various stuff people are saying. Just let me know if there is something I can do on my end to allow fumbbl to work again Smile Thanks!
Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2020 - 07:52 Reply with quote Back to top

For uk people virgin broadband has been having serious problems with their backhaul potions of the network in the last 24 hours. The openreach network is still going strong though.

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2020 - 07:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't know if this will help anyone else, but I have been having these issues for the last week. Intermittent but definitely common. The way I've been able to circumvent it was to switch over to my phone's hotspot - T-Mobile works fine for me (I assume because satellites and not cables?). I'm no Ogre so I can't analyze it beyond that, though Smile
Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2020 - 11:02 Reply with quote Back to top

It's not satalite. You'll be connecting to a 4g mast, which will be connected to a similar network to your standard broadband service.

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2020 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

This is strange. I can’t connect to site on computer only on my phone or iPad.

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2020 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

firewall?

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2020 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I couldn't run the ELF java script early last week for about 2-3 days at all or without it timing out many times. Same thing started yesterday again. I'm hoping it clears up later in the week like it did before.

This morning, my email server choked on sending a 2 MB .pdf file. If the receiver hadn't been waiting on it, I never would have known.

Internet is just falling apart 'round here.

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2020 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Since last sunday, i cannot connect to any game. Nothing changed on my computer.

I tested my internet connexion, and it is very good.

:-/
happygrue

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2020 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm also seeing this issue in the past day or two (unable to spectate, website loading sometimes, other times timing out). I'm also in the Northeast USA.

Anecdotally, I know a number of folks from the Northeast/Midwest/Canada who are having trouble connecting to FUMBBL, while some other folks in other parts of the country seem to be okay. I don't know if that's just coincidence, or something about the routing.

I'll add: I'm having similar troubles accessing another website I frequent hosted in Europe, where response times have been much slower than normal over the past few days.

Very strange!

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2020 - 21:55
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I've posted a bit of information about this on the front page:

https://fumbbl.com/n/2030

Perhaps it'll help someone.
 Jump to: