43 coaches online • Server time: 15:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2020 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Is anyone else getting a bug with the League tables atm? We just started Round 2 of the RSL, first few games were fine but then all of a sudden it blanked out the last column of points (so all teams are on 0): https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=12292&p=tournaments

Strangely the team positions still look right, and it is displaying other columns correctly (e.g. matches played TD and Cas for and against...). I selected 'configure' for the table, and noticed that for some reason it had reset everything there to 0 (i.e. 0 pts for a win or draw), have corrected this but the table is still not displaying properly. Does anyone know how to correct that please?
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2020 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Hm. Weird one. I guess 'edit scores' and then see how it plays out? Not seen this before.

You say it put the points on and then reset them to 0 afterwards? The number of times I've forgotten to assign points to w/d/l... But I've never seen it reset.
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2020 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheers Goo - I figured out how to edit the scores, weird bug but at least it's displaying correctly again. A game has been played since and did register properly.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2020 - 17:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet. Hope it holds!
 Jump to: