65 coaches online • Server time: 23:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bastion01

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2020 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

League Help - Veteran Team Creation for League(adjusting SPPs)

I apologize in advance if this has been answered but after hours of searching the forums I cannot find anything to this regard.

I run a TableTop league and halfway through the season the Covid-19 pandemic struck so I came back to good ol' FUMBBL as an option.

The problem :
Adjusting team players SPP doesn't seem to work right.
Setting the SPP value for a player does not apply that value to the players' profile. It seems to apply it as a + or bonus after-the-fact instead of incorporating it into the player profile.

The result of this is the players seem to be getting ANOTHER skill roll post-game for a skill-up they already have been granted manually.

Am I simply adjusting the SPP values the wrong way or int he wrong place? (within the player profile - click on the # in the SPP column, change, save)
MrCushtie

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2020 - 18:00 Reply with quote Back to top

It's a bit complicated, but don't grant manual skill rolls.

Adjust the SPP for all the players. Then press Magic Fix on the team page, then the correct number of skills should be available to roll for.

Then each coach does their skill rolls, and if they get doubles when previously they didn't, they should select the skill they had from tabletop. If they got singles when they used to have a double, you can go and edit the skill afterwards.

That way, any further SPP they earn then contributes to skill ups as normal, otherwise you're stuck adding and removing skills manually forever

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2020 - 09:05 Reply with quote Back to top

1. you select the player who you want to change.

2. you click on "Add Skill Reward" to select the skill

3. you click on "Edit Skill" to change his Skill (example: i add catch on a treeman then i edit (T) Catch to change it in (A) Catch)

4. after either you click on Magic fix on your team's page to validate everything if you have finished

5. or you also modify the spp according to the skill that your player has just gained. Click on the player's spp total and add 6 for example to put the player level 1.

But always finished by clicking on Magic Fix.

i hope it's clear !!