27 coaches online • Server time: 08:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Diablange

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2020 - 10:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Professor Wormeau was looking anxiously at the list his assistant had handed him over : 10 volunteers, that was not enough for him to lead his experimentations. The protocols - he had written himself - were clear : 12 teams were necessary in order to have statistical meaning ; at least beginning of something.
- Let's advertise, he said finally.
- Adv... oh, sure, sure, answered his assistant.

Professor Wormeau was sceptical. Up to now, the young man mainly proved himself valuable in... well... not much... He was particularly clumsy, to begin with, which was not a good thing in a laboratory of course...

Hi everyone,

You've understood it, the laboratory is looking for some more teams to compete in its first edition.

The league includes the official rosters + new ones you'll find only in the laboratory (check the overview, all rosters are now listed : black orcs and necromantic as close as possible to BB2020 + beastmen, doomed, felines, forest spirits, pirates, strigoi and werewolves). I'll develop the part of fluff along with my knowledge of BBCode, I started from 0 there. Very Happy

At the moment, werewolves and felines have 2 teams so preferably a new spot should be open if there are 5 to 6 more applications, all other rosters are available right away.

Games are expected to be played at a pace of 1 game per 2 weeks (roughly, as long as there is good will to organize the games, that's fine) and preferred timeframes are European evenings (UTC+1) and week-ends.

Here are the links :
To check the rosters and rules
To create your team
To apply with a team
 Jump to: