35 coaches online • Server time: 14:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Java

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2020 - 14:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Get into a brawl in order to get a game that will soak up those MNGs

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2020 - 16:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Disposable is ignored for the purposes of gamefinder matchmaking - the snots count towards your TV (increasing your inducements). That said, even then it can be tricky to get some games in until your TV window widens up a bit.

I'm just shy of 50 games now (with a few losses...) and have been really enjoying the team.

FWIW Really Stupid would make sense, as the snotling crew are no doubt terrible drivers and constantly bickering, but what doesn't make sense is that it's improved by adding *another* snotling..! I don't find its an issue too often, just when there are few snots left on the pitch.

In general, the runners and hoppas I'm not a huge fan of - dodging on 2+s is just so good. But with some advancements (catch, sure feet, any doubles) they find a spot on the team.

The flingas are great fun with targeted MVP - HMP and Pass presents a constant threat (albeit to both teams). I've been meaning to get diving catch on one of the runners to try out, as HMP-ing the ball after the opponent's offence has gone awry has worked great a couple of times.

Inducements wise I recommend rookies and two bribes at a minimum, then I keep the team at 15 players and grab whatever star I can afford and fill out with another bribe and kegs. Sometimes you get to afford just about everything Smile
 Jump to: