68 coaches online • Server time: 22:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
argos_72

Post 5 Posted: Nov 17, 2020 - 22:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello .

I would like to retire one of my team from the current blackbox trophy Season 4.
My first team completed all the required 15 games. But the second team (the one I want to retire) has completed 7 games only.
When will I be allowed to nominate a new squad for the blackbox trophy?
Shall I wait the end of the Season 4?

Thanks for clarification
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2020 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

You only have 13 days left for this Box Tournament. Unless your going to get 30 games done in 13 days then probably best to either play your 7 game team or just have a non-BB tournament team for the next couple of weeks
argos_72

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2020 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks. clear
bakadon

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2020 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Can I add another question here (Hi C0ddle) or theoretically if I asked the same question a month ago is there a way to free up a place in your BBT squad, I retired my vamps and then couldn't finish it?

I started 2 teams for BBT4 and got obsessed with my Chaos team (good skill ups) and I really didn't want to hurt my lose ratio anymore (haha I'm fighting to keep it at 2 loses to 1 win) by learning to play the vamps for 15 games (stupid I know attempting to learn a team in BBT I hear you say Smile so I didnt play a game on them) If I could've dumped / swapped them (yes I was banging my head thinking why oh why did I pair them up) I would have finished a BBT run for the first time.

Suspect its just a make sure you get it right first time when selecting squad.
MrCushtie

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2020 - 01:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Just get it right the first time, simples!

More seriously, I'd ask why your win ratio is important to you. But this is coming from somebody with almost three times as many losses as you've had games, so take it with as much of a pinch of salt as you require.

Win ratio per race in Box is something that I do obsess about a bit more, but then I play a fair amount of Stunty whereas you play serious teams. I'm happier when I don't focus on CR or win rate, but I've also had a better CR and win rate since I stopped focussing on them, and if that isn't wilful self-deception speaking, I don't knwo what is.

Then, of course, we can start to debate what the right squad is, but we'd also spend our time better using chainsaws to bisect halflings, so I'll get back to that.

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2020 - 06:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Go 'Ctrl-F' yourself.
Murker's Marks 2020
"Only steel sharpens steel"

Jump to: