54 coaches online • Server time: 13:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nedlam

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2020 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I run a tournament where the MVP should be selected between 3 players, but I didn't set it properly and a first match was played before I could solve it.

Now a team has a player with a MVP that shouldn't have it and another player that should have it, how can it be solved?

I can add spps manually to players, but it doesn't allow me to lower spps by adding "negative spps"

Thanks in advance.
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2020 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Could you just delete and replace the player with too many SSP?
WeRsley

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2020 - 11:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Is this because the score is calculated based on the last 15 matches in Season 4?
jdm

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2020 - 11:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Nedlam wrote:
I can add spps manually to players, but it doesn't allow me to lower spps by adding "negative spps"

That's odd. I have the ability on the groups I'm an admin of to remove spp by entering a negative value.

I just click the spp button on the player page, input the value (eg "-4") and press ok

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2020 - 12:16 Reply with quote Back to top

jdm wrote:
Nedlam wrote:

That's odd. I have the ability on the groups I'm an admin of to remove spp by entering a negative value.

I just click the spp button on the player page, input the value (eg "-4") and press ok

The new value does not appear on the team page. Even after magic fix.

Jump to: