44 coaches online • Server time: 15:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
who is better
Zugg
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Zolcath
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

ph0enyx13

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2020 - 01:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Both of them share the Lustrian tag. Zugg is 10k less.

Zugg has a stat line of 4 5 4+ 6+ 10+ Block Loner +4 MB +1 can add a +1 to the av roll on one block knockdown per game 220k.

The Zoat has 5 5 4+ 5+ 10+ Disturbing presence, juggs, loner +4 MB +1, tail, regen, sure feet, 1 hypno gaze (with ag 4+) a game 230k.

Do you think the grab bag of goodies of +1 ma, disturbing presence, prehensile tail, regen, sure feet, and one 4+ hypno in a game is worth the extra 10k and downgrading block to juggs? Because I see Zugg as way better
Grod

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2020 - 03:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Zoat is a better passer too! Also the miniature is way cooler.

In all seriousness, probably worth it for the hypnotic gaze alone, let alone all those other sweet skills and stat improvements that are actually useful on a loner.

Oscar Wilde
SkittleMosaic

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2020 - 03:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess it would depend on both your team and your opponents. If you're playing against Elves or Skaven then Zoat seems better to both keep up and disrupt ball handling and dodging. From what I can tell its just Lizards, Zons and Norse with the Lustrian tag. Zons lost Roxy and Bertha and may want a cagebuster via gaze, Juggs could help start/finish a frenzy surf chain for Norse, and I could see Zugg getting left behind with Lizards. That said block is really good as is the once per game armour roll boost Smile
SkittleMosaic

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2020 - 03:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Of course the real strat is to play 450k down and take both Very Happy
Edit: Actually a semi-viable strat for zons and norse Wink
ph0enyx13

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2020 - 06:22 Reply with quote Back to top

pielover101 wrote:
...Zons lost Roxy...

I am still mad about that
Bazakastine

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2020 - 07:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Sometimes the Zoat will be taken just like he is sometimes taken now over anqi (Anqi is only ST4 of course but comes with other goodies and is 70k cheaper currently). Zug is more reliable but the Zoat adds a grab bag of other things that could be more useful in a single game. Also while claw is nerfed a bit regen on a star is always awesome as you can't apo them so that alone might swing things against some opponents.
Lyracian

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2020 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Elf teams cannot get Zug!

For Lustria access though I think Zug will win out unless you really think that Tail and DP are going to give you benefit. Maybe when you play against Elves? I would also want the opposing team to be light on Block which seems unlikely if you are 230k down but we will have to see what re-drafted 1300 teams look like. There may be a lot less experienced players on a team.

Lyracian.
 Jump to: