45 coaches online • Server time: 10:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Given the choice, would you rather FUMBBL stayed with the current rules or moved to the 2020 version?
Stay with current rules
23%
 23%  [ 29 ]
Move to 2020 rules
76%
 76%  [ 96 ]
Total Votes : 125

stej

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2020 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone run the numbers on how big a team could realistically get given the new cap level?
bakadon

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2020 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

More cash no cap Smile that was my understanding that leagues can effectively remain the same structure just with new skills. Interested to play a team in a league with new rules whilst running current ones to see / feel the comparison. Maybe my win ratio will go up and then ill love the new rules and sod u lot hehe Smile love the "some leagues" link promo also Smile
Lyracian

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2020 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Also the redraft was part of the BB2016 League rules. The only change here is the removal of the "wants to retire" roll. Now everyone is considered to want to leave unless you pay the extra fee.

It will be interesting to see if there is a large shift to league play over the next six to twelve months.

Lyracian.
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2020 - 21:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I admit that I don't fully understand the Redraft process, but anything that artificially ends the careers of interesting and famous players is a Bad Bad Thing! Seeing players grow to become legends with history and a story is a large part of the game (always has been), otherwise why even bother naming them? Just call him Lineorc #3 and then you don't care if they get maimed or die, they just become a 'pawn' on the board... Sad Sad
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2020 - 21:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Craftnburn wrote:
I admit that I don't fully understand the Redraft process, but anything that artificially ends the careers of interesting and famous players is a Bad Bad Thing!(

When the Season (Season length is decided by Commissioner) ends, you must rebuy your team with the gold you earned during the Season.
In Fumbbl's Competitive division that means:
- 15 games per season
- Re-drafting budget of 1,000k + 10k per game + 10k per win + 5k per tie + team treasury
- Re-drafting hard cap of 1,350k (that means that if your team gained more than 1350k gold in that Season, only 1350k gold will be available for the re-draft).

If you want to re-hire a player for the next Season you must pay again the player cost + skills' cost + 20k gold per each Season played by him (it's called agent fee).
So, first Season is +20k, second Season +40k and so on.
 Jump to: