37 coaches online • Server time: 16:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Favourite beer style
Lager
28%
 28%  [ 27 ]
Stout
33%
 33%  [ 32 ]
Bitter
16%
 16%  [ 16 ]
Pie
21%
 21%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 95

jdm

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll take a normal goblin too. Anything to start your gobbo-box torture that much sooner

Superfuzz Bigmuff

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 12:32 Reply with quote Back to top

jdm wrote:
I'll take a normal goblin too. Anything to start your gobbo-box torture that much sooner

Superfuzz Bigmuff

Nice one jd!

I am gonna do my best to win every game; this is not completely altruistic as I need motivation to play again, and try and play well, not just go onto autopilot like it is possible to do after thousands of games.

This is another reason I am so looking forward to the new edition as it will force me to go back to school a bit.

In the meantime, get ready for a goblin coaching disasterclass.
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 12:34 Reply with quote Back to top

deleted

Last edited by PaddyMick on Jan 04, 2021 - 20:13; edited 1 time in total
Storr

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 12:35 Reply with quote Back to top

On pitch antics is a good idea, I will put in 1$ for every TD my doom diver scores after being thrown. And 10$ if he gets eaten before game 10 Very Happy
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Storr wrote:
On pitch antics is a good idea, I will put in 1$ for every TD my doom diver scores after being thrown. And 10$ if he gets eaten before game 10 Very Happy

Nice, i've got a feeling Poopy Swoop ain't gonna taste that nice but here's hoping the trolls don't care
Weresquid

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 16:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll take a goblin, Tipsy Nips.
Bobs

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 17:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Put me down for a gobbo - Tenmil Sokhet, if you can find him Smile

PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 20:10 Reply with quote Back to top

...and we have a team! you guys rules!
First game will likely be tomorrow.
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2021 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Lets get this show on the road! Activating now in the box, hoping for a first game.
stej

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2021 - 16:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Are you going to get sponsors to choose skills for the players or are you taking full control of that?
rolo

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2021 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

What the heck, put me down for a Goblin, "Barry McCockinner".
I will throw an extra dollar into the kitty for every elf he kills, whether by fouling, crowd pushing, tripping, heck even with a regulation block.

Do we get a bill after all your games, or should I pay as you play?
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2021 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

stej wrote:
Are you going to get sponsors to choose skills for the players or are you taking full control of that?

I had not planned to but if you have a request please put it forward and i'll do my best.
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2021 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

rolo wrote:
What the heck, put me down for a Goblin, "Barry McCockinner".
I will throw an extra dollar into the kitty for every elf he kills, whether by fouling, crowd pushing, tripping, heck even with a regulation block.

Do we get a bill after all your games, or should I pay as you play?

Nice one, and good idea for the elf killing.
I'll tally up what everyone owes at the end.
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2021 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Game One Match Report

As the boys lined up it looked like an easy game vs coach fxiii's wee beardy dorf team, and in fact it got off to a great start. As the dorfs caged up, a super-admin-banstick-of-dynamite came flying over the line of scrimmage from bomber Kryten, blowing the runner holding the ball into tiny peices. Fleegle Fluffmuffin seized his chance and dodging around a couple of longbeards, picked up the ball from under their noses and made a break for it.

He would later be unable to recall what happened next but a kind of ball-hunger-glory-frenzy overtook him. The record shows he was sacked, and then he got up and sacked the ball carrier himself, driving the beardies back, with a green tide behind him, and as the only living dorf runner recovered the ball, Fluffmuffin pounced again, smashing him back into his own end zone. The crowd wanted more blood before a touchdown though and threw the ball back to the line of scrimmage.

After that, it was simple enough for a dorf blitzer to pick it up and run it in. Some longbeardies ganged up on Fluffmuffin and pummelled him until he was unconscious. 0-1 to the bad guys.

Poopy Swoop was blitzed before he had a chance to fly and the boys went in for a half time team talk.

Poopy Swoop got his hands on the ball this time, but Frumpy Rumpy missed out on the half time halflings and was hungry. Poopy only just managed to wriggle free. The boring dorfs bored their way into our valiantly defended line and came out with the ball. As an aftertought on their way to scoring again, they killed Superfuzz Bigmuff, who was playing his very first game of Blood Bowl, against the advice of his wife and 11 kids, who now no longer have anyone to provide for them. Princess Beer Git and Tipsy Nips also picked up injuries and may have to be retired.

0-2 to the villains, and game over for the brave gobbos.
Storr

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2021 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

No flight for the doom diver, sad times. Also, shame on fxiii for playing dwarfs and getting matched against goblins with them!
 Jump to: