31 coaches online • Server time: 13:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Azur

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2021 - 16:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi gentlemen (and ladies?)

A few days ago, I won 5-0 with this team:
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=1018461

This team is now retired, got wrecked by my following opponent (Nuffle has a great sense of humor...)

Anyway, I would like to know if this team really deserves the 5-0 badge. First, it's a Secret League team, and 2nd, the match didn't happen during any official tournament.

Please, any input/confirmation would be appreciated! SO I could keep (or erase!) this precious badge Smile
Thanks in advance.

Azur.

PS: am I the 1st one to reach the 5-0 victory?
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2021 - 16:29 Reply with quote Back to top

absolutely you could claim it. many people have claimed that badge (there's a 7-0 win in my league, not by me)
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2021 - 16:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think anyone is policing the use of badges. I sometimes make my own badges if I feel a player has deserved it. Makes it easier to remember the good times Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2021 - 17:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you guys for your answers!
Proud to be among the owners of this glorious badge Smile

PS: damn! SEVEN-zero..... (a Skaven coach, too?)
MrCushtie

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2021 - 17:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Retired? Ouch! I know you had a few dented rats after that second game, but throwing away a +AG and a +MA when these are the last days of MA10 feels a bit too ruthless...

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2021 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I've seen some elf and rat coaches do some amazing things with teams composed of a small handful of fast/agile players and the rest loners. Something to which I aspire. Something I haven't yet learned myself. Too late to say, but don't relegate them to the bin quite yet. Their next game would have been against another relatively fresh team. Could have been epic.

(And of course, the Old World Brawl is always running for smaller teams too... whole division for Secret League teams 1300 and below... which might have been enough to induce a mercenary or two, and maybe some extra beer kegs. Wink )
Azur

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2021 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah guys, I know... I should have kept them.
I regret.
But they are legendary now, only after TWO games!! Wink
lethalkid

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2021 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag wrote:
I don't think anyone is policing the use of badges. I sometimes make my own badges if I feel a player has deserved it. Makes it easier to remember the good times Smile
How do you make badges?
 Jump to: