32 coaches online • Server time: 11:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Trickey

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2021 - 10:43 Reply with quote Back to top

The Mullet Final

So here we are Mr Chuckles the Mullet final.

Just to introduce ourselves Peeps I am the Mascara Snake the session Clarinet player for Silky Wilkinsons the founder of OSBBL’s band. With me is the soul of the player that died in the Sucker cup Mr Chuckles one of the original winners of the Wilkinson Sword.

Now the Mullet was actually initiated by Silky to up Cabal revenue. Before Season 3 those in the lower tiers had little to fight for. Let’s have Mr Chuckles cast his eye over the two squads duking it out today.

Well Snake let us start with the defenders of the Mullet. The DSR or Dirty Stinking Rats. We can not talk about the Rats without talking about Kenshin, this seasons joint holder of the Hand of Cod award. It is not what Kenshin does with the ball though that carries the team it is the pointy end of his game you have to be aware of the master assassin has left many a corpse. Kenshin has been quite open about his disappointment in their lowly status this season quoted as saying “I like to be at the pointy end of the competition.” We all know what he is stabbing at. Take him out the game early and you only have 7 more Lighting rats to deal with. Rash like is what the pundits call the rats and any gap they will be through like a well rat up a drain pipe I guess.

On the other side we have Die! Die! Die!! This squad came to the OSBBL firstly joining in on the Splatterfest they then took on Silky’s festive beatdown and upset a few coaches along the way almost clinching Silky’s Stocking. They came into the OSBBL in a puff of dust and bravado claiming that they were here to take the Osbbl blender and cause the most casualties. This was an overreach. They were soundly beaten through the league open play. How Soon is Too Soon is the hands behind their supposed power. As seen through the season if he goes their game crumbles like an ill kept tomb.

Ok well the teams are taking the field and it looks like Too Soon is sporting some sort of Jock Strap. Lets see how they fare.

Oh dear the Jock strap is no match for the knives on the pitch. DSR rash like again. With three scores over the two halves and only one rat going to the Apocerathey it is DSR who take the Mullet.

Well done.
 Jump to: