33 coaches online • Server time: 09:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2021 - 11:33 Reply with quote Back to top

BeanBelly and me will be the warm-up show for PeteW and Jokaero, starting Monday at 21:00.
BeanBelly

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2021 - 14:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah the agile and skilled undercard bout is usually better than the overweight headliner. Oh no! I see a Super HeavyWeight has slipped into the ring against a Cruiserweight? the referee surely won't allow this!! I agree the 2.5m Woodies are favourites to win this one. Though be assured the Undead have every intention to make their mark on the scoreboard. I expect it'll be less notches than the elves manage; not least due to their AG5 Natural one turner 'enjoy' that spectacle while you still can. Last orders please, TIME gentlemen TIME.
What A Shambles!
(Shambling Undead - 1860TV)
Beanbelly

vs

Woodhead Wanderers

(Wood Elf - 2560TV)
Rawlf
BeanBelly

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2021 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to comment on other matches. PeteW has clearly given it some thought and the predictions look solid, though Nuffle is fickle! After my match I'll tune in to his game v's Jokaero; two contrasting styles of team, both with excellent coaches. On a personal note MenonaLoco's MSF ended my Dorf run in the FUMBBL Cup - they were just so devastating I only had a 7's team left by OverTime. Interested to see what they can do in this competition.

Final thought: I'm looking forward to BB2020, hoping it opens the Majors to more Coaches as you could do well with a team that has played nearer 25 than 250 games. That said I'm certain that we will still recognise the names of those top coaches taking to the field for the Grand Final showdown.
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2021 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

BeanBelly wrote:

Final thought: I'm looking forward to BB2020, hoping it opens the Majors to more Coaches as you could do well with a team that has played nearer 25 than 250 games. That said I'm certain that we will still recognise the names of those top coaches taking to the field for the Grand Final showdown.

Yeah, but we could have had capped Major style tournaments at any time over the last 18 years.

It has to be one or the other when we could have had both.

I'm still gutted and I don't even have any supermassive/superpimped teams. Crying or Very sad

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2021 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

BeanBelly wrote:
Just to comment on other matches. PeteW has clearly given it some thought and the predictions look solid, though Nuffle is fickle! After my match I'll tune in to his game v's Jokaero; two contrasting styles of team, both with excellent coaches. On a personal note MenonaLoco's MSF ended my Dorf run in the FUMBBL Cup - they were just so devastating I only had a 7's team left by OverTime. Interested to see what they can do in this competition.

Saying that, I entered the Fumbbl Cup V with woodies who had played 22 games and won it. So I'm not convinced that BB2020 will changed majors that much. You just need to time your run carefully!

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2021 - 16:40 Reply with quote Back to top

PeteW wrote:
BeanBelly wrote:

Saying that, I entered the Fumbbl Cup V with woodies who had played 22 games and won it. So I'm not convinced that BB2020 will changed majors that much. You just need to time your run carefully!

Bah! Back in those days some coaches were punching before scoring in turn 16 without rerolls. Hopefully those guys are lone gone now Wink
PeteW

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2021 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

SideshowBob wrote:

Bah! Back in those days some coaches were punching before scoring in turn 16 without rerolls. Hopefully those guys are lone gone now Wink

I heard that there was another old timer kicking around. I wonder if they have learned their lesson?

Post   Posted: May 01, 2021 - 10:44 Reply with quote Back to top

The Scales v. Slime is on tomorrow (Sunday) 23:00!
asteflix

Post   Posted: May 01, 2021 - 12:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Me vs the Dark Elves at 1:30 am monday server time, otherwise known as evening EST time .

Post   Posted: May 02, 2021 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to update Scales v. Slime has just been postponed, but hoping we can play it same time tomorrow (Monday)!
PeteW

Post   Posted: May 02, 2021 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

So I'm running 1 out of 2 at the moment after SSB majestically upset the high elves. Bravo!

Post   Posted: May 02, 2021 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

PeteW wrote:
So I'm running 1 out of 2 at the moment after SSB majestically upset the high elves. Bravo!

Thanks Pete! I hope I’ll see about 50% of your team in the next round!
PeteW

Post   Posted: May 03, 2021 - 00:28 Reply with quote Back to top

SideshowBob wrote:
PeteW wrote:

Thanks Pete! I hope I’ll see about 50% of your team in the next round!

You sure you wouldn't prefer the claw-laden CDs?! Lol.

Post   Posted: May 03, 2021 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Gentlemen v Dwellers match postponed to Wednesday at 2100

Post   Posted: May 03, 2021 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Scales vs. Slime is now Wednesday at 2300, due to an encounter between MenonaLoco's head and a piece of 'nasty metal'. It wasn't me honest! Have to hand it to these Nurgle coaches, THAT was a proper training session. I just hope one of his team aren't treating him... In all seriousness I hear he's on the mend and hope he's well again for our game Wednesday!
 Jump to: