22 coaches online • Server time: 08:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LA_Way

Post 5 Posted: May 31, 2021 - 16:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Probably been suggested in the past and good reason why it can't be done, but can you make a blacklist of coaches, or players can report them and they have a 3 strikes and out sort of thing?

Had coaches quit mid game without a heads up, ignore every message I send even though I can see they are online and have read the messages, and even seen them player other games.

Just a bit annoying and wondered if there's a thing to stop it. If a player has a bad reputation then it's somehow visible (instead of rookie/emerging star etc) it says 'Probation' or something.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: May 31, 2021 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

You don't have to worry about such things. All of that is handled internally. Everything is logged.

Quitting behaviour isn't tolerated and stamped out quickly (if it is the case that coaches are deliberately quitting games).
MattDakka

Post   Posted: May 31, 2021 - 17:04 Reply with quote Back to top

If a coach quits the game and ignores your messages, send a ticket:

https://fumbbl.com/p/support

or alternatively, join Discord and contact the admins there.
LA_Way

Post   Posted: May 31, 2021 - 18:49 Reply with quote Back to top

ok thanks.

I always want to believe coaches will finish games, especially when they have been on here for so long with lots of other teams and hundreds of games experience. I just find it odd to not even respond to messages.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: May 31, 2021 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheers! I understand your frustration but I politely suggest you not to make assumptions about your opponents. Just explain what happened to admins, they will handle your issue. Be patient. Smile
pythrr

Post   Posted: May 31, 2021 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

/blacklist LA_Way

Post   Posted: May 31, 2021 - 21:45 Reply with quote Back to top

/blacklist pythrr
neilwat

Post   Posted: May 31, 2021 - 22:11
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Just report these behaviours via a ticket and we build up a log of past behaviours to help us to deal with these sorts of behaviours.
Joost

Post   Posted: May 31, 2021 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

It’s incredibly annoying when it happens; it’s also very rare I believe. I’ve had it happen twice or three times in 1800+ games. The admins are very responsive and at a certain point it’s just time to accept that occasionally an opponent sucks. Well worth all the games against great people that are the vast majority here!
pythrr

Post   Posted: May 31, 2021 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Thoriin wrote:
/blacklist pythrr

did someone say something? i can't see the name?!!

Post   Posted: May 31, 2021 - 22:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Thankfully it is extremely rare, and that is a testament to the admins, system and community here. I remember years ago rediscovering Blood Bowl on Cyanide and every 2 to 3 games out of 4 where you took a lead, your opponent would just disconnect. One of the main reasons to play here - good community and it is policed!
mekutata

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2021 - 07:45 Reply with quote Back to top

DrDeath wrote:
Thankfully it is extremely rare, and that is a testament to the admins, system and community here. I remember years ago rediscovering Blood Bowl on Cyanide and every 2 to 3 games out of 4 where you took a lead, your opponent would just disconnect. One of the main reasons to play here - good community and it is policed!

I thought I was really a gud Khemri coach when playing there and "winning" most games before halftime....

Could change the CR rating name for "quitters" to "On Probation". then it is visible for you what you just gonna get in your next box game.

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2021 - 02:23 Reply with quote Back to top

mekutata wrote:
Could change the CR rating name for "quitters" to "On Probation". then it is visible for you what you just gonna get in your next box game.

I'd call it "Time Saver" because you get the chance at a 15 minute game and then activate again. But that would require somebody to concede, not to quit Smile