50 coaches online • Server time: 20:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
policeshades

Post   Posted: May 24, 2021 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes I saw today too. Glad they caught it.
The_Murker

Post   Posted: May 24, 2021 - 21:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow. Four pages of painful. Several coaches who obviously understand a GW mistake when they see one, spending time with several others who don't, or can't, or won't. (An inducement giving a knock down and 2 turns in a row.. please) What other forums has MerryZ been trolling since 2005? Some other game must have had him distracted before BB2020. Those were top notch contributions to a thread.

I assume there is going to be a MEGA-FAQ required to be in hand to deal with all such omissions and errors before guys can play face to face in the post covid era. Does that one link posted cover EVERYTHING required to play?
https://www.warhammer-community.com/faqs/#blood-bowl

It does look to be 5 pages of pretty good Q and A. Thanks for that link.

Post   Posted: May 25, 2021 - 06:46 Reply with quote Back to top

You mean an obvious mistake, like Team Re-Rolls not being only a once per turn thing? That too, for many, was an obvious mistake, until the previous FAQ, where they said that it was intended change.

I think it's good that the wizard mistake was clarified.
MerryZ

Post   Posted: May 25, 2021 - 07:37 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Murker wrote:
Wow. Four pages of painful. Several coaches who obviously understand a GW mistake when they see one, spending time with several others who don't, or can't, or won't. (An inducement giving a knock down and 2 turns in a row.. please) What other forums has MerryZ been trolling since 2005? Some other game must have had him distracted before BB2020. Those were top notch contributions to a thread.

I assume there is going to be a MEGA-FAQ required to be in hand to deal with all such omissions and errors before guys can play face to face in the post covid era. Does that one link posted cover EVERYTHING required to play?
https://www.warhammer-community.com/faqs/#blood-bowl

It does look to be 5 pages of pretty good Q and A. Thanks for that link.

I wonder what part of stating obvious mistakes in rules is trolling ?

And if you ask nicely I can give you a list of other forums I have posted on.
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: May 25, 2021 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Murker wrote:
Wow. Four pages of painful. Several coaches who obviously understand a GW mistake when they see one...
GW has earned a rep for doubling down on mistakes.

Post   Posted: May 25, 2021 - 18:11 Reply with quote Back to top

MattDakka wrote:
Yes, but Double Skull is not the only way to Knock Down a player.

Knocked downnwas a turnover in LRB6/CRP, unless specifically noted in the skill (which I think was only right stuff/TTM)

Often things would cause the player to be 'placed prone' instead to avoid triggering a turnover.
 Jump to: