54 coaches online • Server time: 20:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2021 - 12:55 Reply with quote Back to top

As most of you surely have noticed there is a new version of the client available since a few days. This marked the start of the transition to support BB2020 on the site.

Unfortunately we encountered a bug where in some games some skills just did not work. This did manifest in e.g. Bone-Head not being rolled, no option use Stand Firm or Piling on or even using the Pass re-roll but not getting a second roll for it.

On Thursday Sept 2nd at 9am we had another update which we hope fixed this issue. As the problem could not be reproduced reliably and had no pattern when it occurred it is hard to be sure it was indeed fixed.

So if you should still encounter such an issue, please let us (Christer or me) know about it, so we can investigate further. We would then require a link to the actual match as well as description what skills did not work and in what circumstances.

Thank you for your assistance.

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2021 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Question: I have heard that MA 10 is not working, is that true?
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2021 - 16:39 Reply with quote Back to top

In the 2016 rules, I think Mv10 was lost yes. Whether it's been fixed since I'm less sure
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2021 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer's blog says that was fixed on the 28th already.
 Jump to: