48 coaches online • Server time: 19:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nedlam

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2021 - 16:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, I write here to report some bugs that are appearing durint matches in a league of BB2020 I have done in Fumbbl, in order to try to fix them to improve the interface to play.

Recently, it was played a match (https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=4324790) and you can check a few things:

- Passing stats are not displayed in the players, so we can't see if base check for every player.

- In turn 6 of "Muerdeme la pustula", you can see that rotter Lola Forsetti blocks Noble Blitzer Angel Iscon and puts him down. He takes a 9 on armor roll, that should take over his armor, but interface doesn't check it.

It happens again in turn 8 of the same team, when pestigor Alexander Pythe blocks bodyguard Morgan Tolida, with a 9 on armor roll and leavin the player with no injury roll.

It seems that the interface take the number of the armor as the number you must overtake to break the armor, I mean, if you have armor 8+:

You should get a 8 to pass the armor.
The interface takes into account that you should take a 9 to pass the armor.

- In turn 6 of "Muerdeme la pustula", rotter Paige Bomar picks up the ball in a roll of agility of 2+, when it should be 3+. It gets a 3 to pick up the ball, but the interface says it is needed only 2+.

Again, it seems that the interface doesn't take the number as the roll you need to make the action... it seems the interface is playing as if it would be old Blood Bowl (not 2020) and the player had AG4..... not as a 4+ roll.

- We have noticed too that only one reroll can be used per turn, even if you have more than one and want to use them in different rolls. The second roll you want to reroll you are not allowed to use the RR.

Also, in other match played between teams made with the BB2020 group page (https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=4324797) we had a few things:

- First, near the end of the match, I could reorganize my defence in a kick off. I started to change positions on a few players, and it seems I reorganized more than I could, but they appeared in the reorganized square, even the ones that exceeded the maximum players to reorganized (I think only the goblin).

In that section, I notice you that if you exceed the amount of players, you don't know where they were at the first time, so when I tried to get back to its original position the goblin, that was the player that made the odd reorganized one, I didn't know where to get it back, so I was recieving the message that too many players were reorganized, but I couldn't cancel a few of them to continue the match.

Finally, I put the goblin in every square near the one that he was displayed until I suceeded with the original one, recieving every time that I have reorganized more players than I could.

- After that, I couldn't move the goblin in any of my turns. It was like if the match took that the goblin wasn't there, because even later my opponent moved a player next to him and he hadn't to make a dodge roll.

- The other thing is the blitz. It is well configured, I choose the target player to be blitzed, but I notice that if you misclick or want to go back on the blitz decision, you cannot. After you click the blitz, the only thing you can do is make the blitz or end the movement of the player you chose to do so.

Could you please check this things?

Thanks in advance trying to configure the new Blood Bowl.
Izzinatah

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2021 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Not an admin but was curious and had a look at your replay - it looks like you've got your league settings set to use BB2016 rules with BB2020 rosters. This is why you see the stats without PA or the + and why the AV values seem to be 1 higher than they should be. Ruleset can be changed via 'Edit Group Info' by your league admin, if you use your own custom Ruleset (https://fumbbl.com/p/ruleset) then the option "Rules Version" should be changed to "BB 2020"
Nedlam

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2021 - 19:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Now that you say it, it is true.... but, everytime I try to change it to BB2020, it resets again (itself) to BB2016, is that right?

I cannot set BB2020 rules in the ruleset, it changes to BB2016.
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2021 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

the league needs to be created as bb2020 in the first place, conversion rules for going from bb2016 to bb2020 don't exist yet.
Nedlam

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2021 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

When I open the ruleset, it appears as BB2016, and instantly it changes to BB2020, for itself. It is very strange.

I have started a match after confirming it was BB2020 and played well.

Later on (as an hour later or so), another match has been started and again it was played as BB2016 rules and not BB2020, I have checked the ruleset and it was again in BB2016, after have just saved it as BB2020.

What is wrong? It doesn't keep what I saved.
koadah

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2021 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

this appears to be a tournament issue..

The game seems to work fine when loaded from outside a tournament using "play" link. 2020 league. Two 2020 Teams.
But when loaded from "resume" link the game loads as a 2016 game. Did not notice a 2016/2020 setting on a tournament.

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2021 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

interesting. our tournament for NWBL doesn't seem to have this problem. (We had an issue where the league was created prior to Aug 27th, and that caused the game to be played using bb2016 rules, but that doesn't seem to be the issue for you.)
Nedlam

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2021 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer finally gave me the solution. In BB2020 Custom Settings can't be used actually.
Skarlan

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2021 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

In a BB2020 a throw teammate missed with the player bouncing on a player of his team generated a turn over while neither of them got the ball

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2021 - 00:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Skarlan wrote:
In a BB2020 a throw teammate missed with the player bouncing on a player of his team generated a turn over while neither of them got the ball

Did the stunty guy bounce on the throwing ogre/troll?
sebco

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2021 - 00:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Skarlan wrote:

That's the rule.

A thrown player who fails his landing roll Falls Over and that doesn't cause a Turnover unless he was in possession of the ball.

But a thrown player who lands on a team mate Knocks Down this team mate and that causes a Turnover. Wink

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2021 - 02:41 Reply with quote Back to top

We don't seem to be able to deselect a player after clicking "target" during a blitz action. Anyone else?
Tulkas_jrrt

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2021 - 08:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Randobot wrote:
We don't seem to be able to deselect a player after clicking "target" during a blitz action. Anyone else?

You can't !
And the click launch dice for a negatrait or foul apparence immediatly.
Designer choice i think

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2021 - 08:43 Reply with quote Back to top

That’s part of the rules. Once the blitz target is selected it can trigger some dice rolls (foul appearance, dump off etc) so you cannot change it once selected. Can be annoying, just a quirk to get used to I guess.
Randobot

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2021 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay thanks all Smile
 Jump to: