48 coaches online • Server time: 20:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Joost

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2021 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all, I didn't see this reported yet, so here it goes: in this game (https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=4326174) I used the zapp spell succesfully, but after knocking down the toad and the armour break he did not get an automatic casualty. Once he was badly hurt after a few blocks, the log text indicated he should be automatically badly hurt. I'm not sure if he should be in BB 2020, but either the injury result or the log text is incorrect.

and as always, thanks for all the work!
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2021 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

no, after the armor break comes the injury roll, which is stun/ko/cas. in bb2016, this is where the automatic result was.

however, in bb2020, you still roll injury as normal; but if you roll a cas on the injury table, then the casualty table roll to determine what kind of casualty it is, is where the toad automatic result is - it is automatically badly hurt (the cas cannot result in a serious injury, lasting injury, seriously hurt or death)
Joost

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2021 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

ah I see. I misinterpreted the log text. Thanks for the explanation.
 Jump to: