53 coaches online • Server time: 00:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jimrod

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2021 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys, just a quickie - sorry if it's been covered, I couldn't see anything...

Just looking back after a year or so off and see I have to re-skill a team due to rule changes. I'm confused by agility now though - my Bull Centaur with +1 AG seems to now be less agile with "1+", the same as my dwarves with -AG injuries.

What am I missing? Cheers for any help!

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=1016208
Stimme

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2021 - 23:20 Reply with quote Back to top

This team looks all messed up. Note that none of the players has a PA stat. Is this team in a league that changed to BB2020 rules? You probably want to make a new team from scratch. The league admins can manually add and remove stats and skills etc.
Jimrod

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2021 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh, that might make some sense, was in a league for a season and not used since... I'm not up on the league chat! Not like this team was going well anyway. Very Happy

Thanks for the info!
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2021 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't try and use old rule teams in the 2020 environment yet. They system is not ready to update them properly yet.
https://fumbbl.com/p/blog&c=Christer&id=23814
We are basically still at step 2/3 and you are trying to do step 5/6
Jimrod

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2021 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks! I haven't been on a while and no idea what the current state of things is, I just saw I had skills to use and wasn't sure why, then saw new ruleset info.
 Jump to: