32 coaches online • Server time: 08:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2021 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Redrafting during a tournament should be an option so that a commish can allow it or not.

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2021 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Catalyst32 wrote:
JackassRampant wrote:
Oh, wait. Are you talking about redrafting before a tournament, or during? Because a redraft DURING a tournament could be humongous. Get splattered but win anyway? Well, rather than carrying two Journeymen, you can redraft and be a fresh, ready 1270k or something going into the next game. That might be a fairly common tactic, for younger teams especially, if it's possible. Is it?

I don't know if it is possible.
But that is what I want to know about in this thread.

IS it possible?
And will any Rosters consider it good strategy?

I think if your Roster could thrive on Inducements it might be an excellent strategy.

And I wasn't talking specifically about redrafting DURING a Tournament. Just before a Tournament (which would certainly be legal). Maybe Redraft and Park.
You came up with Redrafting during a Tournament based on what I said.
But YES. That too could be a strategy IF your team got smashed, yet still advanced, to help them to continue to advance rather than be a lame-duck against their next opponent.
IF LEGAL that could definitely be a potential 1 time per Tournament Tactic.

I think it SHOULD be legal. But I wouldn't complain if it was RULED ILLEGAL either. It would be the same rules for all of us so FAIR either way.

I dont think r00sters consider redraft as a strategy.

Also I dont think they want to be lame ducks either.
 Jump to: