59 coaches online • Server time: 12:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2021 - 21:08 Reply with quote Back to top

What I've been doing, really to great effect, is to take random General skills (primary or secondary) on rookie line-players and Stunties that I can afford to replace. I went 2-0-3 playing all-lino Humans with only random Generals, but they're starting to look good (no Block yet, but a Dirty Player and a Pro Kicker, plus one guy's now got Tackle, Pro, and Wrestle, and my 3 Dauntless players collectively only add 30k to help me deal with my main bugaboo, being out-ST'ed). My other teams have had really good luck with random G skills: a Wrestle/Block goblin (both random, killed on a T16 foul) and a couple Frenzy Linemen on my Orcs, who both got Block to go with (as chosen primary); Block and Dirty Player on Human Linemen; and a Block Zombie and a Wrestle Skeleton in my 5-game-old Undead team. Random G skills on non-Block players with only one access category (G/AS or A/GS) are a good thing.