28 coaches online • Server time: 10:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2021 - 13:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Kondor wrote:
MerryZ wrote:
I dont think White Dwarf has ever been place for official rules ?

Also I think just getting played card from team box (it was teambox opening ?) for Akhorne (didnt you get on from white dwarf too ?) is neither.

And I dont have anything against Akhorne just wondering about him being official or not.

The White Dwarf is official. He is in the new main rule book. He is also available to use on Fumbbl.

When I used to get White Dwarf (20years ago) it was always full of optional rules, times change then I presume.

And I do wonder where in fumbble you get to use Akhorne ?
I atleast have never had option to hire him/her/it.
Azur

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2021 - 13:34 Reply with quote Back to top

If someone's got the new star player list of Fumbbl.....
I only find the old one Sad
https://fumbbl.com/help:Full+list
Kondor

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2021 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Azur wrote:
If someone's got the new star player list of Fumbbl.....
I only find the old one Sad
https://fumbbl.com/help:Full+list

I don't see Akhorne on any of the Fumbbl rosters even though the card says he will play for anybody.

https://fumbbl.com/help:BB20RaceStrategy
Azur

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2021 - 15:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Kondor wrote:
He is also available to use on Fumbbl.

Sorry mate, I don't understand.... where did you see him on Fumbbl, if he's not on the link you gave us?

Did I miss something?
Kondor

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2021 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Azur wrote:
Kondor wrote:
He is also available to use on Fumbbl.

Sorry mate, I don't understand.... where did you see him on Fumbbl, if he's not on the link you gave us?

Did I miss something?

Yep. That is a partial quote. It is in the line as where I was talking about the White Dwarf. Not only is the White Dwarf in the main rule book, he (the White Dwarf) is also available for use on Fumbbl.

I thought you had said Akhorne is available on Fumbbl and has been official since November 2020.

Misunderstandings all around.
Azur

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2021 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

"I thought you had said Akhorne is available on Fumbbl "

But I never did.
Lyracian

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2021 - 08:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Kondor wrote:
The White Dwarf is official. He is in the new main rule book. He is also available to use on Fumbbl.

To be clear he is NOT in the BB2020 Rule book. He came out the month after in the Christmas White Dwarf. Since then there has been lots of debate if that makes him official or not.

He is now listed in Spike 13 and his stat card is reprinted in the Khorne Team Box. At this point he seems more official than Kreek Rustgouger who only has stats with the model and is not in any 'official' publication.

Lyracian.
Azur

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2021 - 09:48 Reply with quote Back to top

"To be clear he is NOT in the BB2020 Rule book".
Neither are the Teams of Legend. There's just an online pdf about them. Amazons and Chaos Dwarves are illegal, then?

" then there has been lots of debate if that makes him official or not"

Any link, please?
Kondor

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2021 - 10:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Lyracian wrote:
Kondor wrote:

To be clear he is NOT in the BB2020 Rule book. He came out the month after in the Christmas White Dwarf. Since then there has been lots of debate if that makes him official or not.

He is now listed in Spike 13 and his stat card is reprinted in the Khorne Team Box. At this point he seems more official than Kreek Rustgouger who only has stats with the model and is not in any 'official' publication.

Page 133 of the main rule book one of the star players listed with rules is Grombrindal, THE White Dwarf. You can find it right between Vraag and Willow in alphabetical order.

That is as official as it gets.
------edit-----
Ok. This made me laugh a bit. You guys are arguing if rules found in the White Dwarf Magazine are official, and hence the question if Akhorne is an official player. You are not arguing that the player, Grombrindal, THE WHITE DWARF is not an official player.

Maybe I was the only one who was confused. Sorry for the miss communication. I don't have or read the White Dwarf Magazine so this did not cross my mind.
Lyracian

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2021 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Kondor wrote:
Ok. This made me laugh a bit. You guys are arguing if rules found in the White Dwarf Magazine are official, and hence the question if Akhorne is an official player.

Made me laugh seeing this response! I am not arguing (nor do I care) if WD Mag is offical I was just correcting where his rules were published.

Azur wrote:
"To be clear he is NOT in the BB2020 Rule book".
Neither are the Teams of Legend. There's just an online pdf about them. Amazons and Chaos Dwarves are illegal, then?

You really do like to try and twist peoples words? What does talking about if Akhorne was in the BB2020 rule book or not have to do with if Teams of Legends are legal in games. Nothing!

Azur wrote:

then there has been lots of debate if that makes him official or not"

Any link, please?

Nope but you can go watch the old Bonehead podcasts/vids on Youtube if you want I know they covered it.

Lyracian.
Azur

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2021 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Sans doute mieux vaut-il en rire qu'en pleurer..........
Chrisdekok

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2021 - 13:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Isn't Scyla a bargain? Compared to a normal Bloodspawn you get thick skull, prehensile tail, +1AV and a very good special rule for just 40K extra. Am I missing something?
garyt1

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2021 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Bloodspawns are 160. I saw Scyla is 250? Unless that is old rules.
Certainly a tough son of a.. But of course still unreliable to activate every turn.

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2021 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

garyt1 wrote:
Bloodspawns are 160. I saw Scyla is 250? Unless that is old rules.
Certainly a tough son of a.. But of course still unreliable to activate every turn.

In 2016 Scyla was 250. Now he is 200. Grashnak is 240. Pretty good price point.
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2021 - 14:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, Scyla will only be taken if you can't find the extra 40k for Grashnak.....and Grashnak is potentially only getting taken if you can't afford another 20k for Borak.
 Jump to: