57 coaches online • Server time: 22:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JB

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2021 - 17:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Since somebody recently posted about their trouble with graphics and the java client, I thought I would write a little report on my own situation & workaround. This isnt exactly what others have mentioned elsewhere on the forums/chat, so I opened this thread not to mix up these issues.

After a while of using the java client, I would typically get weird artefacts/graphic overlays in my GUI. This was triggered through interactions with the client; i.e. whenever I selected a player to perform an action, another set of textures would load all over the screen.

I found that my Lenovo Docking Station was likely the culprit here. Since I am using two external screens with my laptop in a docking station, this might be related to these devices not having the same native resolution.

Either way, what worked for me:

- dont use secondary screens with varying resolution settings
- activate the disabled screen (in my case laptop in docking station)

So maybe try these solutions in case you ever experience similar issues.
Harkaelian

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2021 - 08:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I use 2 screens of different sizes and resolutions on my desktop system. I am unsure what is causing the issue but the game is unplayable and looks even worse than your examples above. My first match was utterly unplayable or watchable. I did take 2 3 or 4 minute videos of ALL THE POPUP and GHOSTING of images. I will try 1 or 2 more practice games to figure it out otherwise wil just resign from league. It simply isn't playable by any means.
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2021 - 09:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Just for reference, I'm using two screens with a docking station and the same resolution, no issues. Meaning the two external screens have the same resolution (disabled laptop screen has a lower resolution).
 Jump to: