39 coaches online • Server time: 10:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2021 - 10:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Player 12s name has been changed
maznaz

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2021 - 17:29 Reply with quote Back to top

smeborg wrote:
If that is what has happened, offence is taken, not caused. I can't help it if some teenage snowflake has had a sense of humour bypass.

I was pinged once for a team name that was the most innocent of jokes. It happened after I seriously offended an opposing coach in-game by refusing his invitation to write to my prime minister on his pet subject (the coach was a fanatical one-track eco-activist). Coincidence?

Anyway, it would be nice if the admin who blocked my teams would have the courtesy to discuss it with me.

I have seen more than one team that uses the F-word. That seems to be OK, apparently. Strange standards.

Wow, people really are desperate to be a victim aren't they? Your player names had swear words in. It's one of the oldest rules on the site that you can't do that. Instead of reading the really clearly-written rules you decided to out yourself as an outrage merchant and make a fuss about it, demanding personal attention from the admins that you're needlessly creating work for by being ignorant.

Grow up.
MisterFurious

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2021 - 18:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Kinks wrote:
It snowed last night...

8:00 am: I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 - The transgender man... woman... person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up.

8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.

8:42 - The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 - TV news crew from BBC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By noon it all melted.

Moral:
There is no moral to this story. It is what this Country has become.... and all because of snowflakes.

You're an idiot.
XpherAndTheAxes

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2021 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Kinks wrote:
It snowed last night...

8:00 am: I made a snowman.....

..... Moral:
There is no moral to this story. It is what this Country has become.... and all because of snowflakes.

this doesnt make you look clever. you just act as if everyone is an extreme which isnt true and its a really childish way of behaving.
this site has people from all across the world from all backgrounds, all cultures and all genders. it doesnt hurt anyone to leave offensive pub jokes in the pub from time to time, the fact you are talking about "what this country has become..." because a community didnt want sexist/hurtful names on the internet is both amusing, and kind of depressing at the same time.
Sometimes if you have nothing to add to a topic other than a rant because you cant be a horrible person publicly like in "the good old days" then its best to just stay quiet ^^
smeborg

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2021 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
Does the player 12 referred to earlier have the same name that they had before?

The players' names have been changed by the admins. I didn't think to check that.
maznaz

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2021 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

smeborg wrote:
koadah wrote:
Does the player 12 referred to earlier have the same name that they had before?

The players' names have been changed by the admins. I didn't think to check that.

Are you going to apologise for calling them out in your earlier rant then?
Christer

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2021 - 19:35
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

The team was reported for not adhering to the naming policy. A staff member changed some names to make the teams comply and the teams have been unlocked. Simple as that.

Locking this thread to avoid needless arguing about it.
 Jump to: