44 coaches online • Server time: 16:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
fu

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2021 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Just rolled a 12 with a human blitzer (bb2). 2 of my other blitzers have guard and the other MB, and I have a couple more guards. Playing 2 catchers no Ogre.

The league won't be long, just 9 more matches then playoffs.

I was looking for Tackle with this Blitzer because my next match is against Amazons, then Necromantic, and I have no tackle, but then I rolled this doubles.

I'm quite ahead my opponents on TV, I fired the Ogre because I didn't want to play every match against wizard, but if I choose +STR I will rise another 50k. Should I take +STR anyways? Dodge maybe? anything else?

Kind regards
Kinks

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2021 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Playing Zons with no tackle? I don't think you will regret taking tackle, which will obviously help vs the Ghouls too.

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2021 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Tackle.
fu

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2021 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

If I choose +STR I guess I can fire a catcher to drop a bit TV, but the second catcher is useful, specially when you have to 2 turn score or if one of the catchers become CAS.

Regarding tackle is also true that I'm leading the league, 4 teams will be on the Playoffs, so maybe I can afford not winning that couple matches. I should also consider the long term.
 Jump to: