51 coaches online • Server time: 12:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
xLOGREx

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2022 - 01:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there, pretty new here. I played my friend the other day and now we can't find each other. I'm assuming there is a cool down period, how many games do we have to play before we can play each other again? I've played about 3 games since then.

We're playing in Competitive because BB2020 rules are all we know and want to play.
Kinks

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2022 - 02:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I presume [C] is the same as [R]:

Quote:
Playing the same opponent too often
Due to the ranking structure, coaches are expected to play a variety of different coaches. Do not use this division to play amongst a close group of friends. The accepted benchmark for this division is 1 in 10 games played vs the same coach. Both teams need to have played a different team before playing again. If you would like to play repeated consecutive games against the same coach/team, you should create your teams in the League division.

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2022 - 02:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Could be rookie protection.

https://fumbbl.com/help:ranked

You could play each other in the [L]eague division as often as you like.

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2022 - 04:38 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
Could be rookie protection.

https://fumbbl.com/help:ranked

You could play each other in the [L]eague division as often as you like.

I definitely will as soon as BB2020 rules are in the League so I don’t have to learn antiquated rules.
Kinks

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2022 - 04:50 Reply with quote Back to top

xLOGREx wrote:
I definitely will as soon as BB2020 rules are in the League so I don’t have to learn antiquated rules.

BB2020 rules are implemented in [L]. You can choose which ruleset and even apply custom house rules.

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2022 - 05:21 Reply with quote Back to top

xLOGREx wrote:
I definitely will as soon as BB2020 rules are in the League so I don’t have to learn good rules.

There, I fixed that for you. Wink
Ardonite

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2022 - 06:03 Reply with quote Back to top

When 2020 was first implemented this open league was created so people could play each other
https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=14713
Alternatively, you could create your own league, using ruleset 4, which is 2020 rules
stej

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2022 - 09:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Forever alone
koadah

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2022 - 10:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Ardonite wrote:
When 2020 was first implemented this open league was created so people could play each other
https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=14713
Alternatively, you could create your own league, using ruleset 4, which is 2020 rules

Even better Mr. Green

More opponents available. Though that doesn't matter if you only want to play your friend.

You can use standard races. You don't have to play vs custom races if you don't wish to. Unless you play tournaments that is.

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2022 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks all for the help and laughs! I didn't realize the league had 2020 rules. Cheers!
 Jump to: