43 coaches online • Server time: 11:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
johnalex

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2022 - 10:27 Reply with quote Back to top

As title states.

I'm thinking about coming back to Fumbbl for a bit. I'd love to participate in a Major (or minor) and would like to play around that. It'd be quite a bit of fun to return to the game and participate in a tournament all in one year.

That being said, which tournament is most likely to be the first major/minor to return to a functioning state between now and the end of the year? My "training" period could accommodate this (i.e. get to 14 games played in anticipation of proper "seasons" before X date).

Thanks,

Johnalex
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2022 - 10:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Major tournaments will only come back once redrafting is in place, and there is no concrete ETA for that yet.

There have already been two minors, one at 1350 tv last October and one at 1600 tv in December. I dont know Bazakastine's plans but I would assume a high tv minor is going to come soonish.

Royal Rookie Rumbles are back and running if that is your thing. Brawls will come back with redrafting in place.
 Jump to: