10 coaches online • Server time: 06:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2022 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, is +AG capped at max +1 stat boost?
I was wondering, because +MA is not capped at +1, while today I rolled a second +AG stat boost but I couldn't take it.
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2022 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

MA is capped at 9, AG is capped at 1+. Did your player already have that?
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2022 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, he already had AG 1+ (he got +AG some time ago). I had a plan B (I took Break Tackle to proxy the AG boost), but I wanted to know the AG cap for the future.
Thank you very much!

P.S. the ruleset hates Elves and Gutter Runners are the most elusive players (they can take either +AG, Two Heads, Break Tackle or +AG, Leap, Very Long Legs). A bit ridiculous. Razz
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2022 - 04:29 Reply with quote Back to top

MattDakka wrote:
P.S. the ruleset hates Elves...A bit ridiculous. Razz

There, that's just the important parts. Neutral
MarckusOfCamlan

Post   Posted: May 29, 2022 - 16:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Elves became crap at playing pass (but the worse is pink horrors who lost access to pass skills for no reason.

Apparently, Games Workshop want everyone to want to play with the same skills, but provides random choices to make it harder to get what you want instead of balancing skills...
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: May 29, 2022 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Elves have suffered Death by a Thousand Cuts in this edition. They're still quite viable, but it's much harder slogging.

Post   Posted: May 29, 2022 - 17:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Elves haven't suffered any losses. Play the same running game you always did. Natural one turners and AGI 6 and yes, even passing, were crutches that let people do absurd things, not what you designed the team around. You can't do completely absurd touchdowns now, true, but that doesn't mean the meat of the game is any worse for elves.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: May 29, 2022 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Orcs may one turn TD since game 1, thanks to multiple rr rule. Bash teams can do absurd passing game too (I talk by direct experience in actual games, Orcs passed, handed off and dodged elf-like thanks to multiple rr rule despite Animosity).
When bash teams hurt stuff AND can 1 turn TD as well something must be wrong with the ruleset.
Also, if Elves haven't suffered any losses, I wonder why everybody and his dog play Orcs, Dwarfs, Undead, Chaos Dwarfs, Khemri, Humans, Amazons, Norse, Necro.
Elven Blitzers should have S access to make up for the nerf.
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: May 29, 2022 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Nelphine wrote:
Elves haven't suffered any losses. Play the same running game you always did. Natural one turners and AGI 6 and yes, even passing, were crutches that let people do absurd things, not what you designed the team around. You can't do completely absurd touchdowns now, true, but that doesn't mean the meat of the game is any worse for elves.
I'm doing alright, but these days you need to max out on Dedicated Fans if you want to survive: with most elf teams (bar Elven Union), the strong builds have mostly linemen to start, and a lot of coaches don't know how to make that work. Then when redrafting, often some pretty savage decisions have to be made in order to start with position players in future seasons. It's not about passing or OTS or anything like that, or rather that's all relatively minor. The big problems are with team economics.

Post   Posted: May 29, 2022 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

JackassRampant wrote:
The big problems are with team economics.

This is my experience as well.
 Jump to: