37 coaches online • Server time: 17:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ganglari

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2022 - 23:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Total n00b here, I've been playing a physical league and we've been having trouble getting our games off the ground because of pandemic/life considerations. I decided to join FUMBBL to see if it might be a good place to play some of our games virtually.

To try things out I regged my Snotling team, however it's showing my linemen as costing 20k. According to the rulebook, Snotling linemen are 15k. Is this just an error, or did I miss an FAQ?
Nobby_Nobbs

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2022 - 23:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Do you have your league set to 2020 rules? I dont think its automatic, and 2016 had them at 20k. All of the 2020 teams I've seen habe been fine.

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2022 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, that must be it - I haven't created a league yet, so maybe it defaults to 2016 rules. Thanks!
tussock

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2022 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Stick ruleset 4 on your league, gives you the basic BB20 teams, rules, stars and so on, and will update as the rest of the site does.

Everyone has to use the "create a team for this league" link on the league page to get the right teams for it, but then you're away.

Rest of the site is still BB16, outside Competative division. And you can't use custom settings for a tournament for BB20 yet.