67 coaches online • Server time: 21:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2022 - 13:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, after last client update I encountered a bug: at the very start of the game, when my opponent is deploying his players on the pitch, I can't mark the skills on them. I can mark the skills on my own players if they are in the Reserves box, but not if I drag them to the pitch. Once the 1st turn starts I can mark the skills without any issue.
It's not a serious bug but it forces me to write the skills while the game is in progress, instead of before it starts (and that could cause an accidental "Enter" confirmation if a dialogue pop-up appears, for example the Apothecary window).

Last edited by MattDakka on Feb 23, 2022 - 19:58; edited 2 times in total
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2022 - 13:52 Reply with quote Back to top

This is a thing, I've observed it for a long time now. For me, the answer is to mark opposing players during the inducements phase, and to mark my own before initial setup. If I let the inducements phase go by without marking, I invariably forget to document something, and I block a Blodger thinking he's a rookie or something like that.

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2022 - 19:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I encounter this last night too. Never happened to me before, I could also mark opponent players in his reserves box but not on the pitch.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2022 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

It's been this way for a long time. Marking during inducements, kick off heads or tails choice, or on the prompt to accept the match works fine for me.
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2022 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Shift + right click should still work also during opponent setup phase

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2022 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

It doesn't. I can mark some opponent players, then, when they are all deployed on the pitch and it's my turn to set up mine, I can't mark the skills on them.
I tried some games before reporting this bug to be sure.
 Jump to: