49 coaches online • Server time: 19:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2022 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Likewise it'd be lovely to be able to filter by division when selecting teams - preferably as checkboxes to mix/match - so that someone with a lot of teams (I just hit the 100 team limit Sad ) can bring the list down a little?

Really advanced would be a regexp search. But I am happy with what there is, already, so far Smile.

Last edited by Mnemon on Mar 28, 2022 - 20:06; edited 1 time in total
koadah

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2022 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

It would be good to be able to put teams on furlough. Then, they wouldn't be retired but also wouldn't clog up the gamefinder page or the coach home page.

Coach home page would have a "show furloughed teams" link to make them available to unfurlough.

This would be less of an issue if we could see the team names and filter by league/division.

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2022 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Very exciting to see. Cheers for all your hard work.

How long do the offers stay up for? I tried it today and felt like the offer I put up expired quite rapidly. I would personally prefer if they didnt expire at all until a game is started or I leave the page. I often toss my teams in and then go get a drink and come back to the screen...with the fast expire I might be unaware of missed games offered.
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2022 - 07:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome work. Minor UI convenience suggestion: If possible, allow to just click a team again to deselect, which is what I intuitevely tried. No big deal though. Smile
 Jump to: