58 coaches online • Server time: 23:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Carthage

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2022 - 02:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey all,
I was curious and dug through most of the secret league teams and noticed there is only one Str3 player with Agility and Mutation access on primaries in all of the legal teams and the secret teams (the dark elf on renegades/pact).
Was curious if maybe that was tested at some point and determined it would be too strong for a team to have significant access to that combo?
Pfinferno

Post   Posted: May 02, 2022 - 04:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Im sure we will find out if GW makes a Slaanesh team and does it justice other than 4 chosen and slaangors. Unless slaangors have agility access..
Nobby_Nobbs

Post   Posted: May 02, 2022 - 13:11 Reply with quote Back to top

What about the slaangors on the slaanesh team, with GAM access?

Post   Posted: May 02, 2022 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Nobby_Nobbs wrote:
What about the slaangors on the slaanesh team, with GAM access?

And the Slaves to Darkness.
Carthage

Post   Posted: May 02, 2022 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Oops, overlooked them.
I think I had looked at the daemons of slaanesh first and when I had scrolled down that far, had assumed I already checked the Slaanesh roster.
Carthage

Post   Posted: May 02, 2022 - 18:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone have an experience running them, are they balanced with the mutation elf linement? GAM ST4 pieces even. The writeup makes it seem like the warriors were ST3 before though? 3+ PA gors too. Seems like a really fun roster!
Garion

Post   Posted: May 02, 2022 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Carthage wrote:
Anyone have an experience running them, are they balanced with the mutation elf linement? GAM ST4 pieces even. The writeup makes it seem like the warriors were ST3 before though? 3+ PA gors too. Seems like a really fun roster!

I was very worried about this team when designing it so made it a lot worse than I initially wanted. Hence st3 etc... in the initial version, but they were too weak initiallyso slowly buffed them over time in line with what i wanted. The player cost and lack of core skills keeps it in check. It's been tested lots and doesn't appear to be op at any TV. Though it was one of the rosters I had concerns over for obvious reasons.

Post   Posted: May 20, 2022 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Kurgan have a GAM access player, the Ravager.