36 coaches online • Server time: 13:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
knine

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2022 - 12:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Announcing the Gambling Secret DAWGZ tournament.

Oceania time zones.

Team creation is with the OSBBL ruleset (Secret League BB20). (so that Tricky may, if he's nice, let your team play in his OSBBL tournaments).

Rules:

Open Round Robin - play as often as you like in whatever order you like. No set schedule. The tournament will start once we have at least 8 teams, and there will be 8 fillers, so we can go up to 16 teams. You may enter two teams (if we don't have 16 individual coaches). The tournament will end when the next OSBBL season starts or if we go 4 weeks without a game being played (the first of).

-Team build: New teams only. 1000k. And it is BB20 rules.
-You must take a Secret League team.
-We are gambling dawgz, so, for every game.... You should be gambling!!!! If you choose to do so (it's not compulsory), you can place up to five different bets (at 10k per bet):
1. A lineman (0-12 or 0-16 players) from your team will score a TD.
2. Your team will score a OTT.
3. Your team will cause a CAS by fouling.
4. Your team will win.
5. Your team will roll the Tri-Fecta Fail during over the course of the game: The combination of rolling at least 'one-ReRoll-one' (on any roll), plus a set of double skulls, plus a GFI trip while carrying the ball (doesn't need to be a RR). The Tri-Fecta Fail pays triple (30K).

You do not need treasury to make the bets. You can make one of each of the above bets. However, if you lose your bets and you owe money after the game, your treasury will be deducted the bet amount (down to zero, ie no negative numbers). No double dipping (ie, the bets only pay once per game).

Lodge all bets in the DAWGZ channel, clearly indicating which game it is. You must post a game summary either in fumbbl or in the DAWGZ channel detailing how you went on your bets. Make sure you add in '@knine' so I see it.

No other special rules.

pm knine if keen.

Gambling Secret DAWGZ
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2022 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm game, I can play morning matches at times. If I recall Oceania is essentially like the Phillipines timezone or near to it? I live in North America, but I can be flexible.

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2022 - 22:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Gridiron, I'll shoot you a discord invitation. Cheers.
 Jump to: