15 coaches online • Server time: 07:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kinks

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2022 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Do we have a date? Or better yet, some leaks?

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 03:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Kinks wrote:
Do we have a date?

I dunno, are you buying?
sebco

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 08:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Theorically, if schedule is similar to norse's one, pre-orders should be anounced this sunday and really start next saturday

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 15:08 Reply with quote Back to top

That is good to know. Will see if we hear anything on Sunday

Lyracian.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

there's a leak that shows this:

0-16 Linewomen 50k MA7 ST3 AG3+ PA4+ AV8+ Dodge Teamwork Primary AG Secondary S
0-2 Thrower 75k MA7 ST3 AG3+ PA3+ AV8+ Dodge NervesofSteel Stab Primary AP Secondary GS
0-2 Blocker 105k MA7 ST4 AG4+ PA- AV8+ Dodge Claws NoHands Primary GS Secondary A
0-2 Blitzer 90k MA7 ST3 AG3+ PA5+ AV8+ Dodge Block Primary AS Secondary G

Teamwork: when a player with teamwork supports a teammate without teamwork who is performing a Block (on it's own or as part of another action) a single Block die may be changed to a push result.

As far as I know it is from the same source that leaked the norse roster, but I can't tell if it's valid or not.

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

anyone who will give an MA7 dodge player for 50k, i'm REALLY REALLY hoping is just flat wrong.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Nelphine wrote:
anyone who will give an MA7 dodge player for 50k, i'm REALLY REALLY hoping is just flat wrong.

That's what I think too. Might be ma6.
But IF (if) the roster is the one I posted, I like what I see. No longer 4 blodge guard blitzers in naf events, and a nice twist with claws and two st4.

Looks like an interesting roster. Surely more interesting than the current one.

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

i mean.. its .. more interesting.. but it manages to be even stronger than the current roster..

take as many block linemen as allowed. take 2 str 4 players because.. universal blodge isn't strong enough? and they can now use claws to take out the biggest opponents reliably?

i probably wouldn't take the throwers, because the linemen are just infinitely better, but taking one just for the option isn't a terrible idea
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

if the team was str 2 across the board, except the blockers, with no other changes, THAT could be interesting
dizzasterr

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry to disappoint You, but guy who "created" that leak admit on fb that it was a joke made during launch brake, so we need to wait little longer for something solid....
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

dizzasterr wrote:
Sorry to disappoint You, but guy who "created" that leak admit on fb that it was a joke made during launch brake, so we need to wait little longer for something solid....

Oh ok didnt know that.

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2022 - 00:09 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
dizzasterr wrote:

Oh ok didnt know that.

10/10 for trolling, he got plenty of people talking about it Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2022 - 02:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion26 wrote:
Azur wrote:
Tripleskull wrote:
Norse, nerfed? Huh?

Yup. Nerfed.
GFI on 3+ for the linos, useless pigs, new runner who takes longer to become a blodger.....
Nerfed.

Thick skull on AV8+ linemen is a big help.
Pig is optional but clearly some people (including me) like them as a 12th player.
Move 7 combo pass/catch/strip ball piece doesn't have to end up as a blodger. Wrodge is an alternate great developmental pathway which feels like less of a waste to go down.
Lots of flex in that one positional now for the player to decide what they want to do on offense with them.

I get it not everyone likes new norse - but lots of folks think it was nice mix up of a fairly stale team or arguably a buff. Just listening to the 3 Dice block podcast review on my way to work today and their take was Thick Skull was a big buff to the team overall.

Agreed. Thick skull on the linemen more than made up for anything else that might be a bit worse.
Nobby_Nobbs

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2022 - 02:59 Reply with quote Back to top

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/07/25/blood-bowls-latest-superstar-loves-frogs-hexes-and-being-weird-on-the-pitch/ New Zon star; some kind of witch

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2022 - 04:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Covered in frogs? Do GW have some kind of internal joke or competition to have as many animals on the pitch as possible? I think we should have a poll to see what animal we think will be next. My money is on a bat, as I think Vamps must be due a makeover.

Also, "Baleful Hex", seems on par with some of the other star players.