27 coaches online • Server time: 01:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Madeda

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2022 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,
I found in FAQ that Throw Team-mate cant be used with passing skills. But nothing about Kick Team-mate.

Ogre Runt Punter has access to Pass, but for what reason? Only for Leader? Strong Arm cant be used with KTM, wish to take Accuracy and Pass for them.

What do you think about it?
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2022 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Pretty much just for Leader, I guess you could take Fumblerooski, Dump Off, Nerves of Steel.
Alien_the_Alien

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2022 - 16:27 Reply with quote Back to top

If you want to make the Punter your ball carrier, you could also go for On the Ball. 3 guaranteed extra tiles on Kick Off on such a slow team can be worth it.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2022 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

No, just kick stuff with it, and then throw it the same turn. If it still twitches.
Kinks

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2022 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Why can't passing skills be used with TTM? They worried someone might find a use for passing skills?

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2022 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

With TTM yes - Strong Arm works, that is. (Do that all the time). With Kick team mate no.
Madeda

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2022 - 04:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Kinks wrote:
Why can't passing skills be used with TTM? They worried someone might find a use for passing skills?

GW FAQ2022:
Can any of the Passing skills that are used when performing a Pass action also be used when performing a Throw Team-mate action? (p.79)
A: No.

Q: If a player makes a superb Kick Team-mate Special action, does it generate Star Player Points like a Throw Team-mate Special action? (p.70)
A: No.

I wanted my Punter earn SPP for kicking gnoblars without ball every possible turn Very Happy Pass+accuracy=3++ for superb throw. And 4++ for score TD

Will wait FAQ, hope GW will let it use.
 Jump to: