44 coaches online • Server time: 18:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Grimbur

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2022 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! Is there a way to undo a players purchased before hitting ready to play after a match?

Also, in game, is there a way to undo the last action (when no dice have been rolled?)
tussock

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2022 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

In the fumbbl discord, you can ask in #help to wind back choices about your teams that haven't been dice rolls, or haven't played since.

In game, you can cancel actions as long as you haven't moved any squares, or haven't rolled any dice, so, selecting a blitz target, you can cancel, blitz with someone else, but not if they had Foul Appearance, or you had a Negatrait, which will have rolled dice when you selected the target.

And once you've moved, classic tabletop rule is once you start moving a piece, that's the piece you're moving. Count squares before moving. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2022 - 12:15 Reply with quote Back to top

tussock wrote:
And once you've moved, classic tabletop rule is once you start moving a piece, that's the piece you're moving. Count squares before moving. Very Happy

BB2020 rulebook does have a section on page 23 about being allowed to change your mind up until dice have been rolled. So you could undo a move. or several moves
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2022 - 14:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, the rules define that. Unfortunately in the client this is far from trivial. I have spent a fair amount of time thinking about it. But it is just not easy to do, could require too many resources to be feasible and has the potential to break a lot of games.

I am not saying it will never come, it is just way way down the list as there are other things more important etc. so don't hold your breath.

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2022 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

tussock wrote:

I am not sure If you are referring to general tabletop play or specifically to bloodbowl, but I would claim that the classic bloodbowl TT rule is that you may take back as long as dice has not been rolled.
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2022 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

2020 rules explicitly allow that

Jump to: