52 coaches online • Server time: 19:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Cusimano the Gentle Giant used to be a Fan Favourite, a skill no longer part of the rules. What should it be replaced with?
Pick-me-up
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Pump up the Crowd
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Raiding Party
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Wisdom of the White Dwarf
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Other, pie, halibut, etc. (leave a comment!)
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Mnemon

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2022 - 16:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Skyre Slaves added.

I am not asking for code changes - as that is among the reasons the division was dropped.
koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2022 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Not really. An option is an option. Once it is done it is available to all commissioners. That is different to hard coded differences for the Stunty division.

Only the people know the system really know what is difficult and what is easy.

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2022 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Ye, but then I enter the rabbit hole that is my mind. I'd love to constantly activate the Anti-Stall prayer for stunty league for example. You know, you can stand around with the ball, but there's that 1/6 chance a rock heads your way.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2022 - 11:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Snotling added.

Changed Gnome Roster for playtesting - there are two cannons now (you can get one of each). One is my reworking, the other same as original just with kick team mate instead of throw team mate. I need feedback what it is like using them; so do encourage to just create teams and try it out.

From test game yesterday - I don't think kick team mate on Horror's causes too much injury. Had one get injured. A few ko's, but it worked well. That's n=1 though, so again - do play, report back, if you feel like it.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2022 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Squig Herders and Strigoyan added.

All Teams complete.

Learned so far that people out there create a lot of custom teams -see the gaps in id numbers in the links in first post. I went fairly fast, but ... there's a lot of secret teams out there that aren't made public Smile.

Started to add a list of "unused" skills to the first post, to help with thinking, in case tinkering is needed. But also, because we do have a whole lot of new, interesting skills, that could work well to give flavour to stars or teams. I'll remain conservative without a clear need to change something, though.

I see this as a community resource. Laying the ground work. It's up to the rest of FUMBBL, you lot, to make it come alive. So you can run with it, once it's done. That is also why I am documenting and commenting on the what and the why in such detail. I.e. re-iterating that I do not want to become a league commisioner Smile.

Koadah and Razmus have "access" to the ruleset, but simply as backup - as I take long breaks from FUMBBL. That way, if anyone wants to tinker and take this further, there are three of us to speak to.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2022 - 01:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Leeloo Lion Tamer / Odster Evil One added as stars.
The_Squigadier

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2022 - 06:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Mnemon - Thank you for the fantastic and much needed work you are doing to revive Stunty Leeg for BB2020!

Koadah, you mentioned a banner for Stunty Leeg? I am no graphical artist (clearly!), but have made some images that could be used as placeholders (if you think they are OK), while someone makes some better ones.

There is a plain version:

And a version with icons:

Full credit to the Stunty Leeg manual creator and artist for use of their text/logo (WhatBall & Knut_Rockie), and creators of the wonderful Stunty icons (WhatBall & MisterFurious).
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2022 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Added Squeakshot Plaguewind / Blarney Bill Bastidge as stars.

Thank you Squiadier Smile. https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=15925

I plan to transfer over the Stunty icons and portraits as well, but that's really tedious work for the very last thing on the list.
MarckusOfCamlan

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2022 - 18:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Mnemon wrote:

All Teams complete.

Thanks for the job Smile
kozak

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2022 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Squigadier wrote:
Hi Mnemon - Thank you for the fantastic and much needed work you are doing to revive Stunty Leeg for BB2020!

Koadah, you mentioned a banner for Stunty Leeg? I am no graphical artist (clearly!), but have made some images that could be used as placeholders (if you think they are OK), while someone makes some better ones.

There is a plain version:

And a version with icons:

Full credit to the Stunty Leeg manual creator and artist for use of their text/logo (WhatBall & Knut_Rockie), and creators of the wonderful Stunty icons (WhatBall & MisterFurious).

Nice banner mate!
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2022 - 23:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Mincemeat the Mad Butcher / Windwalker / Tasty Tom / Nezogt the Mutated added as stars.
The_Squigadier

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2022 - 10:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Kozak!

The banner's nothing too complex, but just inspired by what I think of when I think of Stunty Leeg: Big explosions and big action! And of course, very cool Stunty icons!
koadah

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2022 - 10:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks.

The banners are really cool.

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2022 - 12:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Mnemon wrote:
Goblin Cheaters --- now up to 16 not just 12 goblins, as I don't know why not. Pogoer actually gets a Pogo stick, but still not stunty - so you do need to leap over, not dodge through. Keeps Very Long legs which helps with that. Bomber gains right stuff - as I don't know why they hadn't that (you can get stars with throw team mate for these). Kicker is dp +1 as they are probably strong enough once they get sneaky git.

Pogo stick is already VLL + Leap and I don't think it stacks with VLL.
koadah

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2022 - 12:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Do we have a help page? A bit like Secret League. That could be linked from Notable leagues and rulesets?

Also, a roster logo to replace those question marks would be good. Secret League uses just one logo for all the races.
It would be cool to get on the "Team Creation" page. I imagine the we'll need to show some games getting played.

Jump to: