65 coaches online • Server time: 23:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Chrisdekok

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2022 - 18:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I got an idea about an assassin as an inducement.

When participating in Throne of Blood the opponents apo can be a real killjoy. It would be nice to take out the apo before the game. Hence the need for an assassin.

0-1 Assassin 100.000 gold (50.000 for Dark Elves?)
After inducements are reaveled assassin can target one opponent coaching staff.

Succeds on 2+ against apo, 3+ against chef, 4+ against wizard.

Useful?

I have no experience with the customised leagues so don't know if they actually use custom inducements.
kozak

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2022 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Chrisdekok wrote:
I got an idea about an assassin as an inducement.

When participating in Throne of Blood the opponents apo can be a real killjoy. It would be nice to take out the apo before the game. Hence the need for an assassin.

0-1 Assassin 100.000 gold (50.000 for Dark Elves?)
After inducements are reaveled assassin can target one opponent coaching staff.

Succeds on 2+ against apo, 3+ against chef, 4+ against wizard.

Useful?

I have no experience with the customised leagues so don't know if they actually use custom inducements.

Hi,
you cannot customize inducements but you can do admin stuffs like removing an apo for one game after the assassin roll was made for exemple.

Sound like an good idea as a custom rule for a league.
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2022 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

but anything you do like that, would change the tv.

for instance, you and your opponent 'pick inducements' (which would be done outside of the game now). you see that you picked wizard, and they picked assassin. they successfully assassinate the wizard.

now you start the game, and the coaches are now on their honour to actually follow though as expected with those inducements - so you need to pick wizard (but not use it), and NOT pick 150k worth of other inducements. Then, your opponent can't pick assassin, so they have to just not use 100k of inducements.. but now due to the tv difference, your opponent gets 3 extra prayers that they didn't pay for.

it's not a huge deal, but it's something to consider.
 Jump to: