43 coaches online • Server time: 13:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Chrisdekok

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2022 - 17:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I usually try to inflict removals (preferably CAS as KOs have a nasty habit of returning to play) as a way to win the match, a pitch clear is the safest way to score I know. I understand its because I'm a bad coach that I use this tactic.

I dont understand why removals are luck but dodging, passing etc isnt.

If you are well prepared causing CAS isnt that unlikley. A DP/SG fouling with proper assists bringing the AV to 5+ gets a removal 52% of the time (CAS 24,5%) and sent ofF risk is 15,3%, only 1/12 risk of being sent off without causing a removal. How is this more luck based than a 3+ dodge?

Last edited by Chrisdekok on %b %28, %2022 - %17:%Nov; edited 1 time in total
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2022 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Inflicting damage is a skill, no doubt. Inflicting damage while playing optimally is a whole lot better than playing optimally but not inflicting damage. However, it's terribly unreliable, and you need to play in a way that's not detrimental to your chances if it doesn't go off. That's the real skill.

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2022 - 17:47 Reply with quote Back to top

All true. Im far from mastering this but getting better at it. Gang fouling isnt appropriate every turn if you prioritise winning the match before the Throne.
Chrisdekok

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2022 - 17:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Returning to topic its really bad form to insult your opponent after having a good day of bombing and CASing your opponent even if he concedes. Be happy that the strategy worked and comfort the losing coach that the next time your luck based play will fail and opponent will be winning.
Pfinferno

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2022 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

"Fumbbl's average coaches' level is quite high."

So true. Anyone who bothered to learn about fumbbl and play games on it somewhat regularly really love blood bowl. So beginners beware!
koadah

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2022 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

cry_havoc wrote:

He finally writes "you're bad"

Lmao how would you react

I'd join 145 Club and find games in 145 Discord.

Jump to: