40 coaches online • Server time: 09:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2023 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

We are currently recruiting for one of the few active 7s leagues onsite. Due to there being teams with a season under their belt you will have the average of the existing team's SP allocated to your roster. This league is thematic under the guidelines of being a Rugby league based in Estalia. However, we will have new teams in their own division so that the first 4 rounds will enable them to grow before they start playing the Estalian teams. I am leaning on the available city locations being in Albion and Norsca. Here are things to consider

Agility and balanced teams are well suited to FUMBBL client 7s because the pitch is standard 11s

You will line up for kickoffs on the 4th column which mitigates CAS and normative to current 7s

There is an 11s kickoff roll chart

People that play bash and stunty do not have a fun time historically in this league but you may try if you like

There is a major league that drafts into your roster--once a player has acquired 4 skills or that amount of SP they will enter the draft at the end of the season

We are also recruiting for the draft league which has a suped up balanced team--suped up agility team--suped up bash team and tier 1 rosters such as the dwarves to draft skills into.

Both seasons are coming to a close, but 7s is taking priority because it is the only 7s league onsite.

2 week rounds to play games until I forfeit the match.

Besides that, it is good zany fun with full access to inducements and star players at the 7s level.

PM me or respond here to join--you must be a discord user.

League: https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=16007&op=view

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2023 - 02:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Id love to play in the sevens league if you still have room.

Sean/HouseBlackfyre
MontelGee

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2023 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, i didnt know you could play sevens on fumbbl. Are the turns also limited to 6 per half?
Starshippp

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2023 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I would also like to try it out if you have room
Delfonics

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2023 - 16:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, I'm interested in playing BB7s too Smile
SavageJ

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2023 - 03:27 Reply with quote Back to top

MontelGee wrote:
Wow, i didnt know you could play sevens on fumbbl. Are the turns also limited to 6 per half?

It's played on the 11s pitch with 8 turns--the client doesn't (yet) support those rules, nor a few other. It's not the 7s you would play at the table, but it still captures the feel of 7s, or so I would say.
pmsagr

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2023 - 10:39 Reply with quote Back to top

May i join the league? Would be loved to
RicardoGrande

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2023 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

It's a great league! Gridiron man runs a fun ship!
OlehSkaven

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2023 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Thats awesome! How and when can I register to your league? Ofcourse if you aloud it.
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2023 - 04:46 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=16007&op=view Here is the group page, this is a late influx but we can adapt the league schedule to allow teams please feel free to join with a team

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2023 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

If this is the best method to contact new coaches, please pm me for a fresh discord link and in your player bios divvy up 133 SP across your players so that your new teams are competitive with veteran teams. We will roll publicly in the discord for doubles and stat ups. Be sure to be referent of this key below.
1 Skill--6SP
2 Skill--16SP
3 Skill--31SP
4 Skill--51SP
5 Skill--76SP
6 Skill--176SP
Discord is are primary method for scheduling and league management.